Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I made Trevor into a mix of Walter White after the last episode of BB (If he lives or w/e idk) and Mitch Leary from In The Line Of Fire

511-3.jpg

In-The-Line-Of-Fire-5.jpg

mitch-leary.jpg

I need a Top Hat for the Heisenberg transformation to be complete.

broke down and copped the vacca. when i unlock the ferrari i'm gonna have to go ahead and cop that as well in white and fully equip it.
:smh:

Last edited:
im sorry im a GTA noob , but how do i get cars? do i just go to a dealer? or can i steal them and keep them 
you can steal them and keep them if you put them in one of the colored (on the map) garages. i copped the vacca from the internet (which is on the phone). soon as i unlock the ferrari i'm copping that too.

you can customize them as well for a fee.

last pic for today. back to missions to get more money so i can get michael and trevor vaccas too.

who was asking about how to get scuba gear?

whenever you get out of the sub you have it on, and can swim underwater for as long as you want.

will GTAV come out on ps4? my ps3 just broke (YLOD) and i'm debating on waiting for the ps4 which come out in 2 months. Or i should pull the trigger and buy another ps3!? lol 

How do i get rid of the white charger franklin has? I also have a chopper bike that always respawns at the house but i dont want them anymore.

Edit: I seen an infurnus driving around and took it :lol: bought a garage to save cars now

Last edited:
How do I unlock tattoo shops? Last time I checked I was only 3% in last mission I did was the jewelery heist and unlocked Trevor. Am not deep enough into the game yet?

I got the tat shops after doing one of Trevor's early missions. Before you can switch back to Mike or Franklin.

Thanks one more question is there weight lifting in this game or anything I can do to make Franklin look more swole?

:lol: tryin to recreate my image of CJ from SA

Damn, I kinda really want to get this game, but I have too many classes! aaaaah! I can't wait until winter break to play this!!!!

Talk about having your priorities ****** up. :smh:

Srs
sleep less so u uhave time to play? Unless ur already sleeping less thsn 6 or less nvm

will GTAV come out on ps4? my ps3 just broke (YLOD) and i'm debating on waiting for the ps4 which come out in 2 months. Or i should pull the trigger and buy another ps3!? lol 

I dont think theres a launch date for GTA on ps4. I suggest buying ps3 for like 100 or buy one you can mod.

My man Franklin BALLIN. Evidence's n purple Lambo (Infernus)

I swear everybody's Franklin looks like Rick Ross :lol:

Last edited:
We should get our own stock exchange info going on here.

I took one dude to the airport as trevor and he told me to invest into Tinkle.

Where you find them Evidence's b. :nerd:

And I just found the Bugatti... Drove down the street after stealing it and saw a Security Truck. Of course I had to get some of the bread out of there, so I parked and threw a sticky bomb on the back. I pressed detonate too close and blew up my whip and killed myself :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
We should get our own stock exchange info going on here.

I took one dude to the airport as trevor and he told me to invest into Tinkle.

I did that yesterday but bawsaq was down when he told me to invest. When i checked today it was wowrth 600 a share :smh:

Gonna start a new save soon to maximize my paper.

Quick! An unoccupied 9F (Audi R8 Spyder) and a Colt Voltic (Lotus) are staring me in the face. WWYD?? 
nerd.gif
The R8 is probably the easiest car to find.
Stole the Lotus then some dude pulled up on me at the stoplight in an all black Infernus... We swapped it out.

I can listen to JB Smoove on the Chakra Attack all day long 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"We can share the women, but don't leave no stains!! You don't leave no stains on a mans plate!!"

Saw a Phantom while I was on foot, tried to run after it but somebody ran me over 
mad.gif

Chakra Attack is hilarious
laugh.gif

"Cheryl, they gon take you up there and they gon' do it to ya, they gon do it to ya good"

Have yall worked with Devin Weston yet.  Dude is pretty funny too
"HIT ME WIT A STICK!!...ima pinata...ainn no damn pinata" 
roll.gif
dude had me cruising around the map just to listen to the show

So what do u guys think is the best car in the game?

So far the R8 is the fastest I've driven but that thing slides like a *****. I like the viper (bansee?) with the turbo bc it has full acceration, a pretty good top speed, and great traction)

Also when you take cars on missions and have to abandon them, is there any getting them back? Or if you take a car out and have to randomly leave it (trying to evade the police)?

I'm upset I didn't fully capitalize on the investments. Found out about then too late. Another question is when is it a good time to sell after they profit? Do you wait till it goes down then sell? Seems like some of these don't have a ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom