Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Remember to link you psn/gamertag to the social club. I don't know if that was the reason why but I got the garages free, a smg with all the mods free, and a special car the Annis Eligy RH8, in the garages.
ya got that too wit the reg version

The LCN ones are pre-programmed probably.

The BAWSAQ joints are all Social Club based, so the Ammunation ones are always popping

word. i suggest investing in the fake twitter early it blew up like 5000%

i invested in low stocks thinking they could just go up a tiny bit and i'd get a huge return.

the entire playthrough neither stock rose at all LOL

I just finished the jewelry heist, did I pass those assassination missions yet?

I'm not trying to miss out on that stock market guap

are the stocks exploitable or do they just fluctuate on their own?

i can definitely tell you what stocks NOT to buy lol

I know that doin assassination jobs w/ Franklin can help exploit stocks. U just buy stock for the competition of the cat u bout to fade and the stock rises.

This is easily the best game of the generation and that's saying a lot with heavy hitters like The Last of Us and Super Mario Galaxy.

The thing about this game it has quantity and quality. It's so deep and complex but there's no filler. This game is ambitious as ****. 

Every developer in the industry :

bro trevor is top ten charcters of all time bro, im talking mario, zelda, tomb raider, status bro. he is the alpha of this

I put all the money Franklin got from the first heist into Redwood cigarettes. Stock plummeted shortly after the Lester mission with the jurors. I'm assuming you have to purchase after the mission.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm waiting for it to recover. I suck at this.
laugh.gif
You were supposed to invest in the competition (Debonaire cigarettes) before the jurors mission.  You were killing the jurors to hurt Redwood's stock.

Debonaire's stock rose like 250% after that job.  I stood there watching the price go up for like 30 minutes waiting for it to peak.
laugh.gif

This is easily the best game of the generation and that's saying a lot with heavy hitters like The Last of Us and Super Mario Galaxy.

The thing about this game it has quantity and quality. It's so deep and complex but there's no filler. This game is ambitious as ****. 

good because there has been some ****** games with a lot of rehashes and little to no innovation :nerd: ea and activision

this game is worth every penny. They made 800 million in one day...like 800 MILLION. wow.

so ok with franklin i havent got there yet with the assaination missions
but im just meting up at lesters house with mike how far before i start the lester and frank missions

This guy Beverly. :smh:

Should I just roast him? He hasn't paid me diddly and he's currently filming his realty show in public. Will my unpaid work for him eventually pay off? If I leave him be, will I be the ultimate chump?

I'm just going to roast him. If I find out later that he pays good money if his show succeeds. :smh: :smh:

1.5 hours left in my shift :frown:

Thanks for the stock guide. I was like how would buying the stock go up after you kill them... All makes sense now

Anyone doing any of the bounty hunter side missions with Trevor.  I can't find this second guy anywhere
Where is the first guy? Got a text from Maude saying that time was almost up.
Down in the rock quarry.  On the map there is a place for Darts up in the desert to the right of the darts symbol in green area there's a part that looks like a maze called Davis Quartz
he's down in there

R* fumbled by not having the skatepark/basketball court/muscle beach etc playable. My only gripe. Franklin ain't tryna play no golf or throw darts b, he tryna hit the shoe store, cop those Jake Shuttlesworth's and go HOOP 
mean.gif

This... and being able to do drive-bys wit the squad

Last edited:
Had to do a photo mission, but I couldn't take the picture because the service was down.

C'mon R* ...

Back
Top Bottom