Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Needless to say...

I can't wait. So is something be unveiled tomorrow the 2nd. :nerd:

It would make sense they released the announcement trailer exactly 1 year from tomorrow.

Also R* does things their own way and I'm pretty sure they aren't going to let Gameinformer get all of the attention next week.

Pre orders at retailers also begins next Monday.

I hope that MC ****head from San Andreas is a real character in V.

More than likely not happening man.

R* said in a interview awhile back that the realm of PS2 era GTA game characters cannot be put into or brought back into this console generation GTA games.

Yo NT'ers Gamestop is taking pre orders now and has the pre order bonus items:

Poster is dope and 2 sided.Picture viewer key chain thing is really dumb gimmicky and only has 1 picture to view.

Just got my pre order in 10 minutes ago at my local gamestop.Gamestop is saying it's limited to the first 100 pre orders at each store.

Poster is dope and 2 sided.Picture viewer key chain thing is really dumb gimmicky and only has 1 picture to view.

Just got my pre order in 10 minutes ago at my local gamestop.Gamestop is saying it's limited to the first 100 pre orders at each store.
Thanks for the heads up. That poster is dope. 

how much was the total? 

Looks like I'll be dusting off the 360 for this baby. Its about damn time :nthat:

Not trying to start a console war but be prepared to seriously see a 4 or 6 disc version for XBOX 360.That's going to suck for XBOX owners who have the 4GB arcade version if the game requires or is a optional hard drive install.If you don't install the game to your XBOX 360 hard drive your going to have keep switching discs as you play through the game.

R* has already said that GTA V is their biggest and most ambitious game they have ever done.

L.A. Noire alone was 3 or 4 discs for the XBOX 360.

Last edited:
I went to GameStop and preordered.

They didn't have the poster or the photo viewer (
indifferent.gif
) but they said it was coming tomorrow so I'll be back to pick them up.

indifferent.gif
They're supposed to start taking pre-orders on the 5th.

Funny how gamestop won't follow street rules when it comes to selling games early but when it comes to TAKING pre-orders, they start beasting.

Other retailers will also have the pre-order goodies so I advise you to steer clear from Gamestop and use another retailer.

indifferent.gif
They're supposed to start taking pre-orders on the 5th.

Funny how gamestop won't follow street rules when it comes to selling games early but when it comes to TAKING pre-orders, they start beasting.

Other retailers will also have the pre-order goodies so I advise you to steer clear from Gamestop and use another retailer.
I live right near a GameStop so it's more convenient for me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom