Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
My bad to enphanate :lol:. Was doing survival at the boneyard tonight with him and a random when my dude just froze on like the 3rd or 4th round. I could move the camera but I couldn't move my body at all. I get sprayed, they die, and enphanate hops out the lobby :rofl:

that was nako

this dude nako just jumped from cover at the end and sprinted towards the bullets like

THIS CANT BE LIFE

Every time you guys start the game off steal a car and sell it.

Then do 2 missions and you can sell a car again

it's a easy way to make money

Last edited:

My bad to enphanate
laugh.gif
. Was doing survival at the boneyard tonight with him and a random when my dude just froze on like the 3rd or 4th round. I could move the camera but I couldn't move my body at all. I get sprayed, they die, and enphanate hops out the lobby
roll.gif
that was nako

this dude nako just jumped from cover at the end and sprinted towards the bullets like

THIS CANT BE LIFE
i was out of ammo. was gonna melee them to death
laugh.gif

Every time you guys start the game off steal a car and sell it.

Then do 2 missions and you can sell a car again

it's a easy way to make money
yeah i was playing with a group who was copying cars and selling them. theres more money in selling the car than the mission. they were coming up $30,000+ a car.

im up to level 40...

i gotta work this weekend, and ill be back on saturday night.

hope to get up to 50 by monday.

400K in the bank and im homeless.

just saw im number 2 on the crew. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Anyone level 75+ and wanna do that Bulletproof/Rooftop hustle on 360? Need some more bread quick.

Last edited:
Those martin missions. Easy 100k per hour, running solo. KILL the lady, or lawyer, wait for a red light, and snipe from behind. 9k for the lawyer, 10k for the lady. 5 minutes max, for each mission. If they happen to get away, block the entrance to the impound police station, and kill them outside. If Martin gives you death from above, delete, play a round of golf, and repeat.

Was in a mission with NT BlueDeniro & couple others earlier.
Gotta get a mike lol. Hate when people are talking & I can't respond.

Why it won't let me select to search for a survival match? I'm rank 25, I swear everytime I try to play this game it's a problem

Back
Top Bottom