Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Is it pointless to go online unless you're in a crew? I finally finished story mode and went online for the 1st time yesterday and spend most of the time just getting killed by randoms. Is that's all it's about?

low end apartments not worth it?
I dont think so, with the high ends starting at 200k just about.  I was 110k yesterday and after 3hrs i was at 210k. Might as well hold out for a high end. Money making is becoming a tad bit easier. 
huh? ive been playing two days and I only have $60k saved up
laugh.gif

teach me your ways.

Aite im sick of this shht, how do I put a price on these folks head mane??
mad.gif
 Dudes are so **** they dont wanna throw hands or shoot it out, they do 150mph in a car and run me over while im on some other shht

I keep 2-3 Range Rovers in my garage. Quick 9 racks at LSC every time 
smokin.gif

Is it pointless to go online unless you're in a crew? I finally finished story mode and went online for the 1st time yesterday and spend most of the time just getting killed by randoms. Is that's all it's about?

Yeah free roaming and trying to start up
Games with randoms suck balls, majority of the time you spend waiting in a lobby for people to join, even with the NT crew, dudes don't eem accept game invites, I happen to always play with the same NTers for the most part, which I don't mind..

Also, you can throw ratchet hood parties and have strippers up in the crib in this????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Pics from Tuesday, 8th October 2013 (PS3)

A lot of BXGees were seen rolling deep........

A path of destruction was left all across the city. Strippers, fresh whips, guns......ALL ORANGE EVERYTHING

Los Santos police are still investigating. Police were out ran and out gunned

Pics were taken using Snapmatic

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

all who were present, respect

G_Silk-R9 salutes you

Thanks to bee_pm for that assist on the gang attack
smokin.gif
i saw the message pop up so I hauled *** over there 
pimp.gif

how do you start it just shoot a few gang members?

man how the hell yall get strippers at the crib?  Will they come to my dusty apartment?

Last edited:
Aite im sick of this shht, how do I put a price on these folks head mane??>:  Dudes are so **** they dont wanna throw hands or shoot it out, they do 150mph in a car and run me over while im on some other shht

I keep 2-3 Range Rovers in my garage. Quick 9 racks at LSC every time :smokin  

If you are leveled up high enough call up Lester to set bounties.Later around I think at level 32 to 35 you can call Merrywether to send out the mercenaries.

I messed up picking that small mini cooper looking car for my 1st. It was the first one I saw. I didn't know I had to keep it and put insurance on it and all that.

i punched a random white dude in a suit on ballaz territory, and they lit me up.  I'm like, he wasn't even one of yours! 

Let me get in on the xbox crew. Just played for like an hour earlier and already a level 7.

Mikey ice 16 - gamer tag

Also, you can throw ratchet hood parties and have strippers up in the crib in this???? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Mannnn that's how the nt fam needs to roll!....mica definately make it easier...my Bluetooth joint is a mess...but it works from time to time...we had a good run on survival...2 of us left at wave 10 because some random playing with us kept gunning for most kills from the roof and got MURKED when the choppers rolled in, handled those choppers well with the mini gun tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom