Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man how do I play with the NT crew (ps3)

This is terrible I go to do a mission in the blue markers and no one joins...

Bout to hop on let's get this money.

Just free-roam and hold up stores until you get an invite on your phone.  There are a ton of NTers on at random times so there will always be opportunity to join.  And once you play with them, you're in the same free-roam.

or just pause > online > join crew.  

Last edited:
Just free-roam and hold up stores until you get an invite on your phone.  There are a ton of NTers on at random times so there will always be opportunity to join.  And once you play with them, you're in the same free-roam.

or just pause > online > join crew.  

Gotcha thanks

If you play with Atl_Da_King he ain't about that stayin in the hanger life. Dude literally survived probably like 3 wavez.

I got a garage full of Ranges for sale!!!
THIS MAN KNOWS.
I got 9 Range Rovers in my garage. Every time I finish a mission I go sell one and add 9K to the mission money.
Its really an easy way to get cash.

Also do races with one or two other NTers. 1 lap: 2 mins: 4 or 5 K for 1st place 2 or 3K for second. You can easily make bread doing this.

that's the mistake, don't do the blue marker missions unless you are bored. Do the missions from your phone, or call and ask for jobs.

The game told me that I have unlocked Molotov cocktails for purchasing. But I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can buy them?

The game told me that I have unlocked Molotov cocktails for purchasing. But I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know where I can buy them?

Check Ammunation in sandy shores....seems like a logical option....not really sure tho...

Man this Madrazo mission "Los Santos Connection" is no joke.

It's 3 parts and even playing with the max 6 people it takes a couple tries to beat this mission.

Back
Top Bottom