Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Me, Vek, Distinct, Chicago, HNL, and few other people blew up a train and pile full of cars.... i didnt get the exploding picture but this is how it looked before-explosion

And this was how it looked during it LMAO!

Pure chaos! Blown up train, cars, fire trucks and two helis :lol:

Beat story mode, Started online yesterday, did survival, man online is overwhelming at first. I still need to figure out how to do things, how to link up with my NT crew members, missions, etc. I need to watch a video or something

Right on any white background when imported into emblem creator, you have to delete that node fore that html code for the white part. Every white part u want transparent u delete

Futo yielded me $3.5M last night.
pimp.gif

Moved to a new house with 10 car garage and Copped an entity with that Red Lava candy paint.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Also got my Murdered Out Corvette aka the Bat Mobile.
pimp.gif

What are some good cars to cop? I have some spots left but idk which to fill it with

The current fleet:

Entity

Adder

Voltic

Cheetah

Bentley

Rolls Royce

Lambo

All in white 
smokin.gif

I only got 3 super cars, the comet, the entity af the vacca....they are not really fun to vustomize....just look really dope...the sultan and futo and some of the muscle cars are prolly the funnest to own and play with..

NT crew reppin :pimp:

Idk why the emblem gets posted sideways on the Merrywether tho :\

Last edited:
Brah I just cant rock w the Futo outside of having it make me $$$.

Joint is a drifting machine but thats it.  If I'm really tryna run from the cops or chase someone in any other modded car in the city I'm toast cause I got this joint fishtailing from sidewalk to sidewalk.

I only got 3 super cars, the comet, the entity af the vacca....they are not really fun to vustomize....just look really dope...the sultan and futo and some of the muscle cars are prolly the funnest to own and play with..
Will look for some good muscle cars.

You should really buy a Coil Voltic though. It accelerates insanely fast.

Definitely one of my favorite cars to drive.

Last edited:
The struggle is real

I'm doing the LSC money glitch but it times me out every single time I swap the character to get back into the game.

Nice work steezy! I drove around for 2 hours trying to find a futo and didn't come across a single one. Swapped cars and everything

Back
Top Bottom