Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'll probably end up playing this game for another 3 months or so...

I'm not even at 50% in story mode, and I haven't even reached Level 30 online. I'm still finding a bunch of stuff to do in the game. And with the DLC and new things to come, seems like it'll be a while before I put this down...

I did glitch up to grab the Porshe and the Corvette joint, but that was only to grab something fun to drive. I could easily glitch up to get all of the nicer cars and apartments, but I chose to continue to work for those the long way. That Stinger GT, Monroe, and the Carbonizarre will be purchased later down the road...

I'm in no rush to get all the finer things in online life... I'm cool with the crib/6-car I have on the water. You dudes OD on the glitch and buy everything and wonder why the game got boring fast.

@DonCheadleTime kept washing me in those Impromptu Races in the Rarri... "I was in my Thursday car (Felon GT), Saturday I'm bringin out somethin new!" :lol:

Anybody on here buy a boat yet? I might cop one, but I dont want nobody sailing off with mine and stunting all on the water... lol

I finally finished story mode. If you have an xbox 360, there is a way to edit your story mode stats by using your computer (google/youtube horizon app + gta v editor). Story mode had me frustrated because of how little money you get until the end which after is not really fun playing.

I'm pissed off because my online character has some john marston scars on his face but I never picked homeboy as my grandparent. :smh:

the character creation is beyond silly, whoever thought of that needs to be strung up from the highest branch
laugh.gif

the character creation is beyond silly, whoever thought of that needs to be strung up from the highest branch

Yup. I spent like 15 min on it, just to come out looking like every other character.

Why yall think I keep a ***** mask on :rofl:

Last edited:
:x :smh: Beach bum pack!?!? really. Not one mention of heists at all. They really think most people are going to still play this when COD/BF comes out.

Last edited:

Logo is :nthat:

Let's really just keep this logo we switch logos all the time and we have to rebuy them when we do.

Im on right now. Have a 700k futo. 

Looking to do the criminal race if your bored.

Holla

New Bluetooth that works too

PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Are people getting shot at when they drive around the airport? Every time I go there I can never drive through without getting shot at. :smh:

anyone wanna help me out with a sultan RS, mine disappeared from my garage. PSn Dynamitehost
I'm looking for one as well. If you find one let me know.

I'm down to help later on this evening.

PSN:Tawainehel2 Add me.

Last edited:
Will be on tonight on 360 if anyone wants to run the criminal minds race. Did that with swoops troopa for a good while last night.

Back
Top Bottom