Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
nffbcz.jpg

256zdkp.jpg

How did you manage to transfer your character, i still cant seem to get it !!

- stay freshhh !! :smokin :smokin

Yea mine won't transfer either. I read up on it and apparently there's a problem where if you haven't played since 2013, your data doesn't come up. R* is fixing it though

damn bruhs i dont know, everything went smooth for me, I went to character transfer and it pulled up my info from the social club, then it took me to the character creator screen

Yea mine won't transfer either. I read up on it and apparently there's a problem where if you haven't played since 2013, your data doesn't come up. R* is fixing it though

Damm thata wild, i wanted to get busy !!

Story mode is cool, but online is where its at. I cant wait lol :frown:

damn bruhs i dont know, everything went smooth for me, I went to character transfer and it pulled up my info from the social club, then it took me to the character creator screen

Its all good we'll figure it out lol :smokin :smokin :smokin

In the mean time, get busy and kill everything lol i know i will, cant wait lol :smokin :smokin

- stay freshhhhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

First person is gonna take some getting used to but it's a cool feature. Combat rolling makes me lose focus :lol:. Also my character transfered smoothly.

Can I character transfer even if I had a different psn name? I would hate to have to start over :frown:

Wow !!!!!!!!!! Smh .. Thats it, i'm gonna be on world star in a couple of hours.

So while waiting for rockstar to fix the online i decide to play story mode, took a little break.

Hopped on social club and this happens.

From this !!

To this !!!

Like really ????? .. Smh I'm sick right now.

Everything gone :/

potentially stupid question..does my xb1 need to be on for the game to download or does it still d/l somehow?

It won't find my old online character smh! Also how Do
I go about collectin my 1 mil??

It's a problem that R* is looking into. If you haven't logged on since last year the game can't find your data.

To get your mil bring up the pause menu and go to the Playstation/Xbox store tab. Go into it and download the money packs. You have to do it in both single player and online to get the whole mil

It's a problem that R* is looking into. If you haven't logged on since last year the game can't find your data.

To get your mil bring up the pause menu and go to the Playstation/Xbox store tab. Go into it and download the money packs. You have to do it in both single player and online to get the whole mil

That explains It! Created another character but will switch back to my old one if it gets corrected bc I'm a broke boy now lol. Repped on the money answer as well

So glad this was brought to Next Gen I was super bummed ab trading in this game last year along with my 360 for my XB1 but I'm hyped to have this back!

No luck getting the milli is it just limited to certain places tbet did preorder? Bought mine at best buy if that matters.

If that's the case I hope I can recover my old character bc my new one is BROKE!

my bad, i just read online that it IS anywhere you pre-order....My gamestop hasn't opened yet so i haven't had a chance to play

I'm sure more info about this will be available soon, and character transfer will be sorted out

Doubt I'll get my guy back. I owned this game on both ps3 and 360, didn't bother with social club on ps3 and only created for 360 when GTAO launched so they would get out my face about it. Starting from the bottom again. At least mission payout got fixed, I remember mad job underpaying.

Last edited:
Installing the game now, psn Soho_Don

And this richyung from ps3 for those that don't know

Last edited:
Won't be able to get on until this cell bio exam is over with on Thurs. Until then flourish :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom