Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Was going through some GTA Online videos from 4-5 years ago and it made me miss the good ol days. Wish there was a way for us to get back to the days when GTA O wasn't full of wacky stuff.
Those videos also made me realize that the stock market idea was never fully implemented.

Managed to put a nice amount of time into the game throughout this Thanksgiving break I had. That bonus money they plan on giving us is needed. Some people are speculating that it's for a brand new DLC.

I've been playing GTA online since the beginning and my character is still broke as ish. I think I have only 200K in my bank account lol.
Currently in the process of moving all of my businesses to Elysian Island so they will be close together. I had them all scattered out in the country because of going with the cheapest options thinking that was the best thing to do.

Ive been broke for 2 years i dont even play anymore because of this. Cant afford any of these weapons dudes in the lobby have. Got me dying after a cpl shots :smh:

Just watched a streamer that had 50 million in the bank and that still wasn't enough to buy everything in this DLC...
I might be officially done with this game. At first I had to watch out for people with flying bikes/cars.. Now I have to watch out for people that have armored up cars with buzz saws on the bottom that can send your car flying with a small bump.
This is no longer fun for people like me that like some sort of realism. It's the main reason why I stopped supporting Saints Row after the 2nd game.

Flying bikes or not, I still have fun shooting people out of them.

Thats if you got the money that buys the necesaary weapons to so this

Im in a damn chopper or on the ground and stand no chance.

They went OD on the destructive vehicles and the price it costs to own one. It was bad enough when you had to worry modded accts that never die no matter how many times they get shot or blown up. Or the one troll flying around in a jet

It’s clear Rockstar has gone off the deep end. Most pkayefs that want to grind and earn money are forced to join empty lobbies to avoid these weirdo vehicles.

It’s clear Rockstar has gone off the deep end. Most pkayefs that want to grind and earn money are forced to join empty lobbies to avoid these weirdo vehicles.

Yup. Or pay someone to mod your acct and then wonder if/when rockstar tracks it down

Even if you just want to be in a lobby have a gun fight you dont stand a chance without a super weapon.

Dont get me wrong i enjoy a random trying to disrupt a shipmemt a time or 2 but when they have these crazy vehicles theres no chance your crew can even fight them off while you drive/deliver

IMG_20181219_085934.jpg

Haven't played gta in a minute... exploited so many glitches throughout the years... ran out of space for my cars.... probably dont even have room to purchase any of the new cars..
Sitting on a good 400 Millions tho lol

man i need 2.9M or 3.4M whatever it is for that ****ing flying bike that shoots rockets

its all dudes got and use **** get annoying lol **** flys by so damn quick by time you try to lock on its gone

i got bout 2.7 in the bank i need get my money up doe

Haven't played gta in a minute... exploited so many glitches throughout the years... ran out of space for my cars.... probably dont even have room to purchase any of the new cars..
Sitting on a good 400 Millions tho lol
Have you purchased the nightclub? I think you can fit around 30 vehicles there.

Yeah got the night club.... it's full of dupes.... honestly I got to give to yall..the one playing the legit way... I couldn't do it

The addition of nightclubs turned out to be wack. Other than running over people standing outside of them, i have no purpose for them.

I love the nightclub. It's the way I make my cash when I'm in free mode. Just let the warehouse fill up with goods from my other businesses.

Wish I didn't spend money on the CEO building or the hangar. I don't have any use for them. Matter of fact, I sold both of my houses since I barely use them for anything. Replaced both of them with cheap 10/6 car garages.

Yeah I wish I could sell my CEO building. I never go to it. I might do some import tonight idk. I just got about 1.5 milly from. R* last week for logging in consecutively for a week. Moved my nightclub to downtown.

Back
Top Bottom