Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Listening to CSR 103.9 really got me missing the 90s now :lol: Looks like some of these stations didn't get hit too hard by the missing songs. Really sucks Running Down a Dream and Express Yourself are missing though.

CE231BAB-02CB-4EF6-9CFF-E0A6FE9C9F46.png

Rockstar has been taking some Ls lately with their GTA stuff man.

People already annoyed at the fact that they keep releasing GTA 5 stuff when no one cares no more. The people just want GTA 6.

and now the trilogy is basically a meme

Now it makes sense why Rockstar started hitting modders with lawsuits for PC/Steam versions of the games.

I bought the games on Steam years ago but you need mods for controller support. Not playing GTA with mouse and keyboard.

Only option now is to hunt down PS2/Xbox versions of these games which I'm sure the prices for those will skyrocket. :smh:

Now it makes sense why Rockstar started hitting modders with lawsuits for PC/Steam versions of the games.

I bought the games on Steam years ago but you need mods for controller support. Not playing GTA with mouse and keyboard.

Only option now is to hunt down PS2/Xbox versions of these games which I'm sure the prices for those will skyrocket. :smh:
The OGs have been relatively cheap for a very long time since they’re some of the most produced and owned games out there. It won’t happen.

Rockstar has been taking some Ls lately with their GTA stuff man.

People already annoyed at the fact that they keep releasing GTA 5 stuff when no one cares no more. The people just want GTA 6.

and now the trilogy is basically a meme

100% agree

They pretty much have the right formula to produce many installments of GTA accordingly but man, they REALLY NEED TO STOP ****ing around

Back
Top Bottom