Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:lol: Played a little SA on gamepass and it does look goofy as hell. Almost a waste of effort but the story is still good and the gameplay is not too outdated and irritating.

Def glad I didn't pay for it, not worth retail.

Got the OG on PC, might just run that with mods instead.

Some points:
I mean R* has lost a lot of "goodwill" just due to the fact there hasn't been a lot of releases since 2013. Not everyone was on board with the Definitve Editions as is.

The turn on GTA IV is laughable. It was widely panned from gamers when it first released...didn't get any love until the Ballard of Gay Tony released. For me at least, the only redeeming quality is it's based in Liberty City.

20211111_190710.jpg
this game hit different when you drunk 😆

Playing GTA 3 right now on PS5. While the graphics do look “cleaned up”, it is very much still a PS2 game and you can definitely tell. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if that’s a bad thing. Me personally, you can get all 3 of the OGs together for less than the price of the Definitive Edition and if you have a PS2, you don’t need to pay $60 for this. That’s just my opinion.

Rather have a Chinatown wars, liberty & vice city stories remastered. I never played em.
Liberty and vice city stories remakes would be so tough. Lance Vance brother was interesting. That was a fun side quest.

I'm in. I wish I owned rockstar and could just make the designers do whatever I want them to do lol. I'd be kicking out games like drake music. Have multiple designs houses working on different games and locations.

Thank God for Game Pass. Will definitely wait for a sale to buy this. No way in hell it's worth $60.

I'm still really enjoying San Andreas though. I try not to think about all the songs missing. It's still my favorite GTA game.

Playing GTA 3 right now on PS5. While the graphics do look “cleaned up”, it is very much still a PS2 game and you can definitely tell. I’ll leave it up to you to decide if that’s a bad thing. Me personally, you can get all 3 of the OGs together for less than the price of the Definitive Edition and if you have a PS2, you don’t need to pay $60 for this. That’s just my opinion.
Yeah when I scooped the trilogy last year on PSN, it was only like 24. And i was playing it in ps5. So it was boosted for whatever it could've been.

I'll wait til the disk version hits the deep disco, 20 or so before I scoop.

This update makes San Andreas story the best by far. IMO

San Andreas story >4 story > 5 story
Well of course it's goat story. Deserved a full remake on the 5 engine. Like drop San Andreas into the 5 world

Last edited:
Cot damn they actually made the game worse. There's a lot more in the link. Money saved.

NOOOOOOOO not denise :rofl:

I'm playing the San Andreas + played a little of the Vice City DE, and i think i expected too much :lol: definitely kinda underwhelming.
the GPS and the GTA5-style weapon wheel and mechanics are appreciated tho. navigating the map had me HEATED as a kid :lol:
other than those, everything is literally the same.

Back
Top Bottom