Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Still trying to get on the crew. My name is on the list above btw. I sent a request invite a couple of days ago. Request still pending. PSN: BigBZzang23

add my GT: TrueBlueIII cap i
someone who can host mixed up with coke or rooftop rumble will become the spectator for replaying the mission

I seriously HATE these kids online b, I'm in Suburban minding my own business and this clown went as far as trying to push me out the door!!...then he went outside and rammed his car to the door and started shooting me from outside, he killed me because I was on passive mode and couldn't draw my gun on time, then I get spawned down the block and dude takes off in my car, leaves it all the way by the landing strip in sandy shore looking like a crushed can and was creeping behind a house waiting for me to come get my car, needless to say he didn't expect me to have a mini-gun....I turned his body into Swiss cheese and then the cops wanna chase me down, got away in a cop car and found another dude who had a bounty and I just blew him and his car to bits....I was still mad so I drove back to Los santos customs and caught some dude slipping coming out of LS and had my mini gun ready but wasn't gonna blast dude, till he advanced towards me at which point he got lit and blown up as well....passive mode is the biggest sack of ***** ever

Picture of dude who trolled me, even his character looks like a douche....who wears a hoody with no shirt?

anybody on tonight? Let's get that money :smokin

PSN smsn891

edit: bri9hunna pls accept my crew invitiation request

Last edited:
trying to get on this survival and i got to be on survival mode before i even get there, went to wash my ride and got stacked up.

Yeah they need to fix passive mode, the trolling is ridiculous...,you seriously have to be on high alert everywhere.

I'm tryna play with some NTers it's hard tryna stack online with no team someone needs to accept my request ASAP lol

Last edited:
I seriously HATE these kids online b, I'm in Suburban minding my own business and this clown went as far as trying to push me out the door!!...then he went outside and rammed his car to the door and started shooting me from outside, he killed me because I was on passive mode and couldn't draw my gun on time, then I get spawned down the block and dude takes off in my car, leaves it all the way by the landing strip in sandy shore looking like a crushed can and was creeping behind a house waiting for me to come get my car, needless to say he didn't expect me to have a mini-gun....I turned his body into Swiss cheese and then the cops wanna chase me down, got away in a cop car and found another dude who had a bounty and I just blew him and his car to bits....I was still mad so I drove back to Los santos customs and caught some dude slipping coming out of LS and had my mini gun ready but wasn't gonna blast dude, till he advanced towards me at which point he got lit and blown up as well....passive mode is the biggest sack of ***** ever

Kudos sir. Everything fun and games til them yoppas get drawn and dudes have to get scraped off the pavement. I usually get booted by players after I hit dudes up like that.

Aey @xsourdieselx good run w/ u and the other brethren. I would've stayed on but had to start dinner

Btw don't forget to always collect ammo and guns in survival....some of the guns you can't unlock till the higher levels at ammunation....that mini gun is the best thing ever, really sets the tone for a lot of clowns who wanna stunt on you with a machine gun....

Also how do you locate dudes personal cars?...

Back
Top Bottom