Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
If I can get this for $30, I'd do it. No way I'd pay 60 for a game I already have.

I might have been able to get on board with this PS4 remake completely, if Scumbag Sony didn't make PS+ mandatory for online play on the PS4 :x and the exact same GTAO content is being released on previous-gen

So not only do I have to re-buy the game, I have to re-buy the game AND pay a subscription fee to play online instead of just popping in and out of online whenever I damn well please :smh:

Bro, those PS3 lobbies gonna be ghost towns :lol: You gonna be riding around tryin to dodge boulders and spaceships in the middle of the road while the rest of us flourishing in mod free 30 player lobbies :smokin

For those who had issues with the aiming

i'm going to check this thread in 3 2 months to see how many of these same excited ps4 and xbone players have traded in or no longer plays this game.

There's no excuse now not to have a mic. I did try my apple ear pods but the homie on the other end said it was buzzing so I'm gonna stick with the stock ps4 ones for now.

Soooo when you guys all get together in a lobby what do yo all actual do once your in the ame? is there actual missions you can do as a group?

or is it more of a gang/mobb type of atmosphere?  I think im gonna try and get down with this group play thing.

Los Santos Connection: that extra $8000 in coke always hits the spot...

Method in the Madness: just a fun mission that pays 18,000+

both are missions you can do together as a group :smokin

edit: still doin missions to make that dough/rank up since I NEVER GLITCHED my way to fortune.

Last edited:
Soooo when you guys all get together in a lobby what do yo all actual do once your in the ame? is there actual missions you can do as a group?
or is it more of a gang/mobb type of atmosphere?  I think im gonna try and get down with this group play thing.

Most of us now are at the point where we don't need to play missions since we got a lot of money but doing missions will get your money up. For me I'm all about free mode and wrecking the streets. If you just want to chill around you can go in passive mode where nobody can kill you.

Going to grab this at midnight after I get off work. PSN in the sig if yall getting in later.

I swear if rich yung don joins any of my gta parties without a mic I'm banning him from the crew

I swear if rich yung don joins any of my gta parties without a mic I'm banning him from the crew

:lol: got that free mic that came with the ps4 :pimp:, I need to still buy a wireless one tho. Coppin in the morning since connect failed today, and no work tomorrow so I'll be on putting in work.

Last edited:
2 hours until this drops I'm hyped as hell :smokin

Soho don I saw you at the jordan rec center tried to team up with yall but yall ******* on me :lol:

Who's going to a midnight release at Best Buy, Gamestop, or Walmart.

Who bought the digital download off PSN and is getting it at 12 EST/9PST ?

Back
Top Bottom