Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yea, some of the random people I've done Heists with are super-frustrating...

I played the Prison Break finale, we all finally got to the rendevous on the beach, and some silly bastard died running into the back helicopter propeller trying to board the Buzzard :stoneface:

Nothing more frustrating than people than can't drive during the mission...

I had fun doing the Prison Break Heists with a few NTers night before last. Hopefully I can catch up with some of ya'll online tonight...

PSN: PoppaMWarbux

BRUHH.. That night I was cursing him out, like how can anyone be that stupid towards end of the mission. That random we played that night had me vex

Last edited:
So I really haven't played much GTA online. I'm only a level 10 and wanted to get to a 12 tonight so I could run a heist with my friends tonight.

Anytime I go to search for a job the screen just goes all white or gets stuck on half scenery and nothing happens....

Anyone else have this issue? Should I uninstall and reinstall the app? This is on PS4 btw.

ibwv7UV3nKcscf.png

i98Q5uvGOeRQI.png

iXY9hW4iHtnxB.png

this is me coming to light your block up ^^^

Pretty sure buddy can outrun that slow *** car. No threat detected.
That mugg float when you throw the turbo on it :pimp:

Wish I could afford one of these new consoles so I can play with you all

finally finished the pacific standard heist

potential cut is 1.2 mil 

ended up getting around 757,000 
sick.gif

we all kept dying 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: I died 3 times. Poppa had me beat by a few and grove died like 3 times on the trash truck mission... I was supposed to leave 20 minutes ago for my grandpas b-day dinner :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom