Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
I died 3 times. Poppa had me beat by a few and grove died like 3 times on the trash truck mission... I was supposed to leave 20 minutes ago for my grandpas b-day dinner
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 its all good just messin with you we all botched that heist

knocked a few heists out with jay richyung and poppa 
smokin.gif

what do you do?
one smaller team either:

1. defends an area

or

2. has to make it to a safezone on foot

with all their weapons and 1 life while a larger team with unlimited lives on only sawed off shotguns either:

1. tries to make it into said area and kill the defenders

or

2. is stuck on dirtbikes or ATVs and has to stop the defenders from making it to the safe zone.

laugh.gif
 its all good just messin with you we all botched that heist

knocked a few heists out with jay richyung and poppa 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 says the only person that didn't die... yeah I was keeping count.

Has anyone bought the Hydra, Insurgent or Technical yet? trying to see if any are worth the loot.

I always get paired up with some idiots :lol:

Was doing the setup mission for prison break earlier where we had to hijack the prison bus. So one cat gets it, and the other three of us are at the spot waiting for son to come through with the bus. He's taking way too long so we go out to see where he's at.... We get to him and the bus is upside down in a ditch, on fire :stoneface:

Usualy randoms suck but I played with 3 guys with no mics and we were able to complete the EMP mission after about 4 attmepts, I was very surprised because at first me and 3 friends couldn't get through it while communicating with each other the entire time. 
laugh.gif
 ...now I can basically run through it by myself now.

Was up till 4 am wit Calidrocard and tell other crew members doing the last heist and we kept dying. Didn't even complete it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom