Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
completed my first heist yesterday with some seasoned vets .... 

pulled off two jobs to perfection.... i almost botched the 2nd one tho 

kids jumped out the plane and i clipped dudes parachute with the helicopter blade lol..... son survived the fall and had to swim to shore 

just found out that heists is out.

what do you need to do to play them.

i mean i dont think i have any online experience, every time i would try to go on and set up my stuff the server was poop.

or can i just go on when i get home and jump into heists?

just found out that heists is out.

what do you need to do to play them.

i mean i dont think i have any online experience, every time i would try to go on and set up my stuff the server was poop.

or can i just go on when i get home and jump into heists?
I've never hosted one, but always get invites (like you would normal missions via your cell phone) 

just join and wait for it to fill.....  you'll get notices all the time because kids tryna get their cash up and heists bring big $$ 

like someone said earlier, its best you have a mic so you can talk to your team while you're doing your part of the mission 

I've never hosted one, but always get invites (like you would normal missions via your cell phone) 

just join and wait for it to fill.....  you'll get notices all the time because kids tryna get their cash up and heists bring big $$ 

like someone said earlier, its best you have a mic so you can talk to your team while you're doing your part of the mission 
yea im gonna go on with a mic, i would assume thats the fun part of it .

i just wanna know if you have to have your online character built up.

like i said whenever i would try (back a while ago) to do an online character the servers would always be down so i just gave up online.

yea im gonna go on with a mic, i would assume thats the fun part of it .

i just wanna know if you have to have your online character built up.

like i said whenever i would try (back a while ago) to do an online character the servers would always be down so i just gave up online.

I'm not sure if there's a level restriction or not ...but the servers suck I agree. I never had an issue transferring and editing my character but I would often be in sessions alone... the only positive thing tho was that you could still join and host missions with ppl from other sessions

copped this truck but I don't know I'm not really a fan of this joint. :\

Last edited:
Anybody trying to get an invite on XB1??? I've been trying to run the 3rd Heist for the last hour can't get anybody to join.

Back
Top Bottom