Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
FD708A92-3DD3-4549-84AD-DEE5BD92ACAA.jpeg

Got all the way to San Fierro despite the issues/bugs, and then this happens. I can’t load either my manual save, or the auto save. I looked online and it looks like the only choice is to start a new game. I’m done with this trilogy until some patches come out (if ever)

FD708A92-3DD3-4549-84AD-DEE5BD92ACAA.jpeg

Got all the way to San Fierro despite the issues/bugs, and then this happens. I can’t load either my manual save, or the auto save. I looked online and it looks like the only choice is to start a new game. I’m done with this trilogy until some patches come out (if ever)
I just got this error message too. :frown:

I've really been watching and waiting to buy the GTA collection and with the way things are looking, I'll stay on the sideline until they fix these issues. Does anyone know if the PS4 physical copy of the game has the same issues as reported by various other options?

We are NEVER getting 6 :lol: and yes I'll be getting the expanded version :smh:

So it'll be launch title for the PS6 right?

GTA VI nah.

R* style is launch GTA and RDR game at the very of console gens and then drop a remastered version. They did it with GTA V on PS3 right before launched and then a year or 2 later dropped GTA V on PS4. Same think probaly happen with RDR 2 and GTA VI

same, i still haven't got an Xbox SX. I'm not paying above retail and i'm not hunting one down
i guess i don't really want it bad enough. Hopefully by VI they'll be more widely available

Back
Top Bottom