Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Did anyone order their copy from Amazon seller, GamingPandas? I read some reviews that they got a game with back cover and map in Spanish, not sure if it's for GTA. I don't mind that as long as the game is in English. Wanted to make sure they're legit or not. Also where do they ship from so if I should pay a few bucks more for expedited shipping. TIA.

Did anyone order their copy from Amazon seller, GamingPandas? I read some reviews that they got a game with back cover and map in Spanish, not sure if it's for GTA. I don't mind that as long as the game is in English. Wanted to make sure they're legit or not. Also where do they ship from so if I should pay a few bucks more for expedited shipping. TIA.
Why can't you just order from a reputable seller?

I have the spanish version. The maps and booklets inside are indeed in spanish, but the game is all english out the box. You don't have to change settings or anything like that.

Why ya rushing through the game?...is not going anywhere man...I played for like 3 hours yesterday @ 4% :pimp:

I'm a GTA fiend, can't help myself.

And the beauty of GTA is that it has so much replay value. I could stop at 50% and just do side missions and/or accumulate cash and property for the next month.
:lol: me too put in like 6 hours total only at like 6% :lol:

From what I've seen, it's a one and done type thing and pretty much pop up at random. 

I scored $60,000 off one, but I'm assuming its because of the location. I came up on some dudes trying to bury a ***** lol. They had her *** tied up on the grass and were digging a hole to put her in. Her pops was some kind of wise guy and he wired me money shortly after I returned her safely back to the city.

i got a purse back for a lady who got jacked. purse +500, gave it back to her and lost the purse money. she didn't give me any reward and it zooms into Michael giving the stoneface. :stoneface:

Beat Infernus's back out. At least I thought I did. She sent me the nudy the day after, but tells me she's busy when I call. I think I was wack. F it, still got mine.

Is that the one you pick up around Franklin's? If so I killed her to get my money back. Guess she won't be around. Or maybe it was just a random prosititute.
Me too man we're Eskimo bros!!! :smile:

You guys better leave my Infernus alone :lol:

I took her back to the house 2 times so far...

She sends a frontal shot the next time after you take her home.

I'm not far into the game. How do you make money. I did a couple side jobs like the tow truck and the paparazzi but I don't make ****. I'm sittin on like 1109.

Ps I got mauled by a conger tryna climb a mountain 8)

i got a purse back for a lady who got jacked. purse +500, gave it back to her and lost the purse money. she didn't give me any reward and it zooms into Michael giving the stoneface.
indifferent.gif
Some people will come back later and reward you with money or other services.

The police are no joke in this game. Even one star on foot is hard to get out of. Cops have killed me several timez

Glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. Cop reaction is the definitely the best I've seen in a GTA game. They're smart as hell too with their cars when they try to stop you in hot pursuit. Barricading you and then just unloading fire :lol: .

These broads think I'm gullible.

Wave me down for help and then run around the corner into an alley when I approach? Haha I'm turning that corner with the heat out and blasting those fools tryna rob me.

Then when I'm done with them and I find you cowardly hiding in the corner, you're getting the pump action treatment and be on my way.

When online drops, I'm adding every person in this thread who has an XBOX 360. Trying to get the city poppin with as many ****** as possible.

hood217 on the 360 bruh

The thunderstorms in this! :wow:

Trevor is wild as @#$% :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
These broads think I'm gullible.

Wave me down for help and then run around the corner into an alley when I approach? Haha I'm turning that corner with the heat out and blasting those fools tryna rob me.

Then when I'm done with them and I find you cowardly hiding in the corner, you're getting the pump action treatment and be on my way.

I got set up too and then she asked not to be killed....oh nah she must think this some type of game.

I made 100K with Franklin.

After Trevor came to los santos i switched to franklin and eventually lester called and had me assassinate people. The first missino was to kill some guy in a pharmaceutical company (i forgot to buy those stocks) and the 2nd mission was to kill jurors who were gonna testify against some cigarette company. Lester called and told me to invest. Went and bought 1000 shares and after a couple game days netted 100K in profti. :smokin I suggest investing with all 3 of my character instead of just franklin that way they'll all make something

only thing i don't like is that you can't buy in bulk... you have to push the "+" x amount of times |I

only thing i don't like is that you can't buy in bulk... you have to push the "+" x amount of times |I

You can hold down the X button on the "+" and it'll go up really fast if thats what you mean.

No more doing any good deeds. Returned stolen goods and I haven't got an award yet. I'm just gonna keep it :lol:

Theres a guy that gives you 100K in his stock if you return his bike.

Last edited:
when do the stocks become available? i stopped the mission lester gave me as franklin to kill the dude at the hotel, so i could invest, but it wasnt available for any of my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom