Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Why can't you just order from a reputable seller?

Trying to save a few bucks if I can as most places charge tax. I tried to hit up folks on CL for $55 but they sold or don't reply back

I have the spanish version. The maps and booklets inside are indeed in spanish, but the game is all english out the box. You don't have to change settings or anything like that.

Thanks. I'll wait few more hours to see if I can find a better deal elsewhere first.

It's on the phone. LCN or BAWSAC (
laugh.gif
) under Money and Services.
i tried it before and it says that its down for some reason 

tired.gif

You can hold down the X button on the "+" and it'll go up really fast if thats what you mean.
cot damnit! i pushed x like 250 times before i gave up! >: :lol:

Damn fam :lol: your thumbs must be brolic now

when do the stocks become available? i stopped the mission lester gave me as franklin to kill the dude at the hotel, so i could invest, but it wasnt available for any of my dudes.

Check the phone under money and services and then ICN.org or something, its the first one on the list when you click money and services and click markets and buy.

Last edited:
How do I unlock tattoo shops? Last time I checked I was only 3% in last mission I did was the jewelery heist and unlocked Trevor. Am not deep enough into the game yet?

How do I unlock tattoo shops? Last time I checked I was only 3% in last mission I did was the jewelery heist and unlocked Trevor. Am not deep enough into the game yet?

I got the tat shops after doing one of Trevor's early missions. Before you can switch back to Mike or Franklin.

Last edited:
My girl is coming to visit at the end of the month.

Told her *** she can play under her own profile. **** around and she got my garage full of pink and purple cars... or my characters dressed in some lame ****.

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, then this range rover speeds down the street and rear ends a cop car sitting at a stop light. Two cops hop out of the cruiser and open fire on the dudes in the range. The driver hops out and returns fire but gets caught and falls to the ground. One of the cops walks up on him and fires a couple more to seal that deal. Then the passenger in the range hops out and fires back, takes out both cops, and runs away.

This game is wild. :lol:

Might be a stupid question. How do you rob stores? Won't let me take out my gun in stores.

And the strip clubs are tooooo real in this game. Made me want to go.

iLLest!

You can go into liquor stores and gas stations and stick em up but I dont think you can do that to clothing stores.

I did that nothing happened

That means you can't change to him if he's greyed out.

Last edited:
You can hold down the X button on the "+" and it'll go up really fast if thats what you mean.
Theres a guy that gives you 100K in his stock if you return his bike.

how long did you hold the stock? I'm not sure how to check in game days
after i saved the game 3 times, which advances the time in game.. i noticed the Betapharmaceuticals stock started going down

and I still havent found that guy that gives you 100k, weres the location? i already moved out the hood

Last edited:
Am I the only one that can't stand playing as Trevor?

Just seems like the type of dude where if I knew him I'd have to jaw the hell out of him within the first encounter to let him know whats up.

Talks to Franklin like he's foolish.. Amazed Franklin hasn't slept him yet either.

And dude is weird and disturbing, when you...
Wake up next to Wade's cousin that **** freaked me the hell out. He was cuddled all up on him like it was a female. Apparently he rapes him
sick.gif

Glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. Cop reaction is the definitely the best I've seen in a GTA game. They're smart as hell too with their cars when they try to stop you in hot pursuit. Barricading you and then just unloading fire :lol: .

Lol stay n ur whip n learn to drive. Them boys dont play when u on foot hah

Grand Theft Auto V[emoji]174[/emoji] Retail Sales Exceed $800 Million Worldwide During First Day of Launch

First 24 hour sales highest in history of Take-Two Interactive Software and Grand Theft Auto Series

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 18, 2013-- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTWO) today announced that Grand Theft Auto V delivered the highest first day retail sales of any title in the history of the Company and the Grand Theft Auto series. Launched on September 17 for the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the title has already received widespread critical acclaim and achieved first day sell-through of more than $800 million worldwide, excluding the upcoming launch in Japan and Brazil, according to Company estimates.

“All of us at Take-Two are thrilled with the initial response to Grand Theft Auto V. Once again, the team at Rockstar Games have outdone themselves, setting the entertainment industry's new standard for creativity, innovation and excellence," said Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two. “Beginning at midnight on Monday, consumers around the world gathered in anticipation to be among the first to experience the evolution of this remarkable series. In North America alone, more than 8,300 stores opened their doors at midnight to welcome fans whose loyalty and enthusiasm were rewarded with what The New York Times called ‘the most immersive spectacle in interactive entertainment’. We are incredibly proud of Rockstar Games’ creative achievement and could not be more pleased with the success of this launch.”

Back
Top Bottom