Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

In definitely going to being buying garages.. I absolutely hate losing most of my cars in GTA 4.. Because I had no place to park them..

This.

I make it a point to collect as many rare/super cars in the game as possible...

Been doing so since San Andreas. Those garages come in handy...

:pimp:

Yeah I customized a whole bunch of cars, filling each garage with cars. Then when I got out to the dessert airstrip and realized I could park cars in the Giant 747 hangar I was like :wow: I can fit whole fleet of cars in this thing! But you could only put like 4 in there. :lol:

I think that they should make it so if you park a car in a garage, that car re-spawns there every time until you park a new car in there. It's fun customizing cars, but honestly cars barely last me 5 minutes most of the time. Spend more time customizing cars than driving them.

In definitely going to being buying garages.. I absolutely hate losing most of my cars in GTA 4.. Because I had no place to park them..
I know that feel. I remember at the end of Vice City when you get the mansion with the 2 car garage I would pack it with like 3, 4 cars and motorcycles. I was always blown going back and seeing all my cars gone.

Yeah I customized a whole bunch of cars, filling each garage with cars. Then when I got out to the dessert airstrip and realized I could park cars in the Giant 747 hangar I was like
eek.gif
I can fit whole fleet of cars in this thing! But you could only put like 4 in there.
laugh.gif

I think that they should make it so if you park a car in a garage, that car re-spawns there every time until you park a new car in there. It's fun customizing cars, but honestly cars barely last me 5 minutes most of the time. Spend more time customizing cars than driving them.
Word I'd be willing to spend extra GTA dollars on insurance if cars in your garage respawn.

That's why people want the Mafia II garage system.

You can store multiple cars in a single car garage. I think how many depends on your progress in the game. When you go in the garage you just scroll through them and pick what you want to drive. Blow up a car? You can go back and get it again. I think the only way you remove a car is when you sell it to the guy who buys them for parts.

Man I would pack cars into the garage in VC at the mansion. Just keep driving and get it halfway in. then hop out and let the door close. when you open it back, everything was filed away perfectly. i had a tank and motorcycles, a limo and a couple of those sports cars. i felt like a boss. lol And that garage in 3, the little dinky side one, was pretty clutch too.

on a side note

its been confirmed that the ballas and the lost return to increase the gang culture.

Last edited:
Just to make this clear, so those are all ps3/xbox screens?

If they are from the demo that journalists were shown lately, then they may be PS3 screenshots. The journalists said that the preview they saw was running on a PS3 kit. The game will more than likely look identical for both PS3 and 360.

Still don't understand why so many people think that Vice City > San Andreas. I guess I can somewhat understand if it's only about the story/mission part of the game. But as a whole game Vice City isn't even close. The whole map in Vice City is like a mere suburb in San Andreas. You can't even kick it and have fun with your bike, you can drive at full speed for like a half a second before you slam into a car. The only part where you can go mad is the airport, just like in IV. San Andreas was a whole world where you could do all kinds of crazy stuff. And don't even get me on all the stuff you could do in San Andreas that you couldn't in Vice City where you couldn't even swim.
Atmosphere.

The whole 80's vibe was done better than the 90's in SA.

Also Tommy Vercetti is a waaayyyy cooler protagonist.

Just cause you could do more stuff in SA don't mean you had more fun.

Last edited:
The atmosphere was cool, but if having a larger map with more ways to play wasn't an improvement and "atmosphere" negates that, why even add car customization, bikes, planes, hovercrafts, real uses for money, new mission types, all the new mini games, etc?

Vice City was great, but San Andreas was a major upgrade. I wouldn't mind going back to the 80's in a future GTA game or DLC expansion pack though. It would be cool to go back with all of the additions and how far the games have come.

I could never really get in to Red Dead completely. The game felt too slow most times. My son on the other hand loved it.
I really liked the whole western theme which is probably why I liked it. Most GTA games are just urban cities so RDD was something different for me. I'll admit that game got boring faster than I thought it would, but most sandbox games are like that.

As for Vice City, that game was a classic. Tommy was a boss and just I spent so many countless hours on that game lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom