Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Good fun in that death match on xbl! Got a few kill streaks but lost
Need u guys to accept my invites for missions

aye this patch thing is crazy, we did that titan mission, got the plane flying it to the checkpoint and our pilot gets an update disappears. the one that replaced him did not know how to fly so it just freefalled :x :lol:

damn :lol:

I've been playing GTA Online for a crazy amount of hours the past 3 days.

Team NT crew has been very active and I've probably played with over 30 NT'ers online.

I'm at level 26 now. About to cop a 100K apartment :pimp:.

Survival mode is great for leveling up and making some good $$$.The host though needs to be at least level 15 in order for lower leveled guys to get invites and be able to play this game mode.

Last edited:
I Just want to know where my CE garage is at along with that electric car

Go into your in game cell phone web browser, click on the link for "Dynasty 8 Real Estate". Go down the list of available properties and you should see a garage that says "FREE"

Watch this:

Last edited:
anybody know where i can get a helicopter online. Need it for a lester mission on top of a skyscraper

anybody know where i can get a helicopter online. Need it for a lester mission on top of a skyscraper
We're over here climbing this forever ladder leading to no where. Tried to parachute and hit the building so hard I died
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

HNL you was glitchin bad on the ladder. I swtiched to spectate you and your player was twitchin

Go into your in game cell phone web browser, click on the link for "Dynasty 8 Real Estate". Go down the list of available properties and you should see a garage that says "FREE"

Watch this:

I watched the video but I don't think its the CE. He said the garage is free if you have a social club account.

sorry i didnt know you bought that one. but for real tho how do we get in???

dont know. Lester had called me talking bout now its time to make sum big money ......

You was gunning them that last time though.

I been stuck on this mission since yesterday

Last edited:
Bros is there a trick to getting online ? I been trying to get on for the passed 3 days but that chit just stays there when Lamar dropped me off to race or something

Ill catch up with u guys later when I get off.
Gotta put the XBOX up befor my boss walks in here and catches me playin. :tongue:

Bros is there a trick to getting online ? I been trying to get on for the passed 3 days but that chit just stays there when Lamar dropped me off to race or something

at this point... i don't know what to say...
try solo or go
or recreate character

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom