Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Bros is there a trick to getting online ? I been trying to get on for the passed 3 days but that chit just stays there when Lamar dropped me off to race or something
They just released an update for both systems.If u havent yet try to download the update.
For x box try the tip on this page from the gatforums posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl:
http://niketalk.com/t/510522/official-gta-v-thread-out-now-on-ps3-xbox-360-use-spoiler-tags/8880

another method was posted by matters7 that should work for both systems:
Finally got past the first race. Can someone add me to the niketalk crew on xbox GT:boyfromdownunda
Thanks peeps

What works is below
Take out cd
Turn of xbox
Turn on xbox
Sign in
Put in disk
And off ya go!

They just released an update for both systems.If u havent yet try to download the update.
For x box try the tip on this page from the gatforums posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl:
http://niketalk.com/t/510522/official-gta-v-thread-out-now-on-ps3-xbox-360-use-spoiler-tags/8880

another method was posted by matters7 that should work for both systems:

Good looking. Yeh the method i tried worked for me and about 10 others as well. Goodluck ppl. Hope we can all go online now and rep NT! Make sure to accept invites from NTers on missions etc. gotta help each other plus its more fun

I was tryin to accept your last night but I hadnt updated yet and it wouldnt let me.
But Im good now. As soon as I get back home Im back on it. I gotta rank up.
Easy and HNL and Joe Cool be going HAM. Im tryin to get in some missions with you guys.

We may need to do Crew only sessions and roll deep to missions.
NT crew is like 2800 worldwide. Lets make it to #1

And FreshKRN imma need that rematch in golf WITHOUT the hurricane level winds. :lol:

Last edited:
I was tryin to accept your last night but I hadnt updated yet and it wouldnt let me.
But Im good now. As soon as I get back home Im back on it. I gotta rank up.
Easy and HNL and Joe Cool be going HAM. Im tryin to get in some missions with you guys.

We may need to do Crew only sessions and roll deep to missions.
NT crew is like 2800 worldwide. Lets make it to #1

Yeh nt only sessions sounds good

Go into your in game cell phone web browser, click on the link for "Dynasty 8 Real Estate". Go down the list of available properties and you should see a garage that says "FREE"

Watch this:

I watched the video but I don't think its the CE. He said the garage is free if you have a social club account.

It's the same one. It's the same way with the garages in singleplayer. The khamelion is on the legendary motorsports website. That other free social club car is on there too but the garage can only hold two cars

View from the pad.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

these bounties tho :smh:  dudes so thristy over a G

Thanks for that save in the copter. You got have of my heist for that. Was you about to kill me when I got out? Oh and slim said he put $5000 on your head last night and would shut the **** up about it. THAT's why people was gunning for you.

they patched violent duct?

._.

you can finally check your online stats through social club, tho

my character looking godly.

5.79 K/D ratio....

23% accuracy.

you can race by yourself to unlock mods for your car/bike.

How the survival death match works?

Big open area with guns, health, and armor laying around .You gotta survive wave after wave of goons who become more difficult the further you progress(they start off with uzis in the 1st wave.By wave 10, they start using miniguns). You can play with up to 4 players. It's a good way to rank up quickly and increase your shooting skill. And the farther you progress the more you get paid. We got to wave 10 last night and we each walked away with 18k. In total I think we each made like 70k

Last edited:
Big open area with guns, health, and armor laying around .You gotta survive wave after wave of goons who become more difficult the further you progress(they start off with uzis in the 1st wave.By wave 10, they start using miniguns). You can play with up to 4 players. It's a good way to rank up quickly and increase your shooting skill. And the farther you progress the more you get paid. We got to wave 10 last night and we each walked away with 18k. In total I think we each made like 65k

Bro I died like an idiot at wave 5 last time smh. I was getting so manly kills though.

Game mode felt like I was playing nazi zombies or the survival joint on the other cod.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom