Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
$150 before tax. The game is $59.99. 150 - 60 = 90. $90 for a ball cap, "security deposit" bag, art book, map, and some downloadable content. Which is probably worth nowhere near $90 dollars.

All I want is the garage property, cars, and weapons. Rockstar, lemme get that off the PS store for 5 dollars and it's a deal.

I need that hat.

SMFH at the price tag for the collectors.

That sportsbike sounds sick.

Last edited:
I hope they have no wild hard missions
I downloaded san andreas on psn and still cant pass that zero mission with the rc plane :smh:>:

No one passes that rc mission unless you have superpowers
nah son i remember my cousin passing that and I think I did too

do i need to cop an old gen system to play this game though? cause the last 2 systems I had were a Wii and OG Xbox, I was looking to just upgrade and get what I wanted, which is prolly the ps4 this year.

I want the C.E but doesn't the S.E sound weirdly better? Only thing you would miss out is the Hat, Bag and Box for $70 cheaper. 

I want the C.E but doesn't the S.E sound weirdly better? Only thing you would miss out is the Hat, Bag and Box for $70 cheaper. 
And
  •  
  • Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online
    Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

• Unique Vehicles and Garage Property
    Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

That rc mission was tough. You have to be very precise in your movements
I tried, LITERALLY, about 30 times until I beat it.

And it was straight luck since the dudes on the motorcycle fell off giving me extra time.

Also, THE DAMN PLANE MISSIONS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rc.

Think I'm 75% through the game. No cheats of course.

Last edited:
Hearing a lot of stories about how limited the collectors edition is.

Reserved the collectors edition yesterday also.

I'm now seriously thinking about reserving a 2nd CE at another local gamestop in my town to hold onto and resell a couple months down the road.

It helps that I have 2 Gamestop stores in my neighborhood that are literally right a cross the street from me :lol:

GTA IV's CE if you have it in factory mint condition or even in just "Very Good" condition still resells for a lot nowadays.

Last edited:

:pimp:

Can't wait to get into Jacques Cousteau mode in this game :lol:

Can't wait for this to drop.

And apparently Flying Lotus is supposed to have his own radio station on the game. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom