Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
pimp.gif
devil.gif
 so many slab opportunities

Only thing good about VC was the music. The map was too small
At the time, no it wasn't.

VC was a classic. Tommy Vercetti himself was a legend.

Vice City will forever be a classic game to me..

I can't hear 'I Ran' by Flock of Seagulls without thinking of Vice City.

Just like I can't hear "Automatic" w/o thinkin about Vice City. I just recently copped and gotta get used to the shooting controls again. Forgot how much different they were from SA and GTA IV

GTA has come a loooooong way from PSOne GTA.  I remember playing that and gta 2 back in the day.  Taught me the fundamentals of reading a map.

I absolutely loved RDR. I often thinking about playing it again. It was so dope to me. And everytime I go out west or some other place that's wilderness like with tumbleweeds I think of Red Dead. I'd love another game, but I dont know how they would. The WWW was near the end of its time in this game, and they already made a prequal in RDRevolver.

I absolutely loved RDR. I often thinking about playing it again. It was so dope to me. And everytime I go out west or some other place that's wilderness like with tumbleweeds I think of Red Dead. I'd love another game, but I dont know how they would. The WWW was near the end of its time in this game, and they already made a prequal in RDRevolver.

How was Red Dead Revolver? Never touched that game. Happy Rockstar grabbed the franchise

EDIT: Why did I think capcom made RDRevolver?

Last edited:
Same here. Never played it until RS picked it up. I doubt it was nearly as good.

My Body is so ready.

Im gonna get that Variant Mustang and put a cobra jet engine in it. I hope they have great burnout and tire squealing realizations.

Never really got into the bikes in GTA.

Look better than IV's anyway.

Bikes are clutch in GTA.

There's no better feeling than getting a dirt bike and riding it off the mountain in San Andreas screaming "f this earth," while plummeting to your death. I hope they have bicycles again cause nothing was more boss than taking a bike on the freeway with a brolic CJ with that 70s afro.

Bikes are clutch in GTA.

There's no better feeling than getting a dirt bike and riding it off the mountain in San Andreas screaming "f this earth," while plummeting to your death. I hope they have bicycles again cause nothing was more boss than taking a bike on the freeway with a brolic CJ with that 70s afro.
Repped.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Im at work right now, so everything in the "Gaming" filter is blocked.

Can someone tell me the price of San Andreas on the PS store?

Well I know SR has always had ill car customization, so I'm sure V will step it up nicely.

San Andreas remains the best GTA to date, followed by VC. The timing surrounding VC's release was clutch. The resurgence of Scarface was going on around that time brought a lot of hype for it. It still has the best soundtrack of any GTA game to date. Guess it's because I love choppers/cruisers/biking, but no love for Lost and Damned? Thought it was pretty good for DLC. Liberty City Story remains my least favorite GTA game to date.

Back
Top Bottom