Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Love getting in a session with NTers only to kill them repeatedly, over and over and over.

Had three pple delete me from their friend's list because of this. Art thou jimmies rustled?

Dog, we out here to make money and take over the GTA world... You're bad for business bruh. :lol:

Speaking of which, I gotta link up with some NTer's that hungry for some money...

I'm sick of this dude Gerald... and Simeon can kiss @ss! Got me running around the whole city and desert chasing multiple cars for minor cash :smh:

Help me to flourish, dogs. My ribs are touching outchea!
:lol: :lol: :nerd:

Just make another one it's only been a week man how many hours could you have possibly logged. You'll be at the same place as everyone else.

i was level 33 with 34 hours in

driving shooting and stamina maxed out.

fully modded car and ak-47.

it wasnt even fun leveling up...so nah.

i was level 33 with 34 hours in

driving shooting and stamina maxed out.

fully modded car and ak-47.

it wasnt even fun leveling up...so nah.
sick.gif

Sorry for your loss.

money is the lest important thing

again, leveling up aint even fun bruh...lmao

:smh: Look at my posts from yesterday. I was scared ALL DAY to play. Didnt jump on till round 11 last night when I jus said F it. Luckily everything still was there. I just kept checking social club yesterday.

If I lose mines im done for a while :lol:

i mean i was going through the motions, i didn't wanna come out and say it was wack.......

but now, being faced with doing it all over again?

the game is pretty weak.

you just start getting cool missions when you like level 30.

the free roam in lobbies is wild annoying.

the only real pleasure you get is through buying things that come unlocked from awards/achievements

"ooooh i got the _______ now!"

so?

all the apartments look exactly the same LMAO

the deathmatch is quite poor.

you can't just sit in lobbies anymore, you gotta request a mission, then join a host or host your own and wait....

half the time in free roam is spent running from the cops or wasting money trading deaths with random lames (dudes will keep coming at you even if you kill them like 10 times.....lmaooooo)

on top of it all, it was damn near impossible to do anything up until like......the day before yesterday.

dudes were in here legit geeked over manipulating a stock market for offline exploits....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's the funniest thing about offline?

people complain about the violent duct exploit....

why wouldnt rockstar just make it pay less money? why would i spend 30 mins making 2k when i can just make 9k over and over?

ohhhh, the missions where you make more than 9k each pop are only unlocked for higher levels! OHHHHH

cool, let me grind to get to that level so i can play fun missions that are worth playing

OOPS CHARACTER GONE

you sure you saved right? LMAO

i bet they asked the IGN reviewer if she deleted her system cache too

LMAO

money is the lest important thing

i spent 800k on stuff

i still have 29k but you can get that from a single mission.

again, leveling up aint even fun bruh...lmao
I feel your pain doggie. Character got deleted about three days ago, haven't picked up the controller since.

Online is too much fun once u get a group of mic up ppl and u just off everyone in some TDM/Missions.

S/o to the homie form down under and black mamba91... We were wokrin fools last night :nthat:

Still haven't played online yet (ylod) just acquired a slim to use. For the update the have, how does it affect single player? I've heared they patched the sunken money and property exploits?

So basically you invite people to your apartment to walk around? I noticed some have a heist planning board but is there even any online heist missions aside from 7/11?

Love getting in a session with NTers only to kill them repeatedly, over and over and over.

Had three pple delete me from their friend's list because of this. Art thou jimmies rustled?

Dog, we out here to make money and take over the GTA world... You're bad for business bruh. :lol:

Speaking of which, I gotta link up with some NTer's that hungry for some money...

I'm sick of this dude Gerald... and Simeon can kiss @ss! Got me running around the whole city and desert chasing multiple cars for minor cash :smh:

:lol: :lol: :nerd:

I read this in Money Makin Mitch's voice lol

I'm sitting on 78k...

Gerald and simeon are not cutting it any more.

How does one acquire missions that payout better??????

I'm only level 14 btw. Do i just have to tough it out till im higher ranked?

So basically you invite people to your apartment to walk around? I noticed some have a heist planning board but is there even any online heist missions aside from 7/11?

I think they still have to implement that. I know Its a Lester mission that you have to have a nice crib with that board

Dog, we out here to make money and take over the GTA world... You're bad for business bruh.
laugh.gif

I'm sick of this dude Gerald... and Simeon can kiss @ss! Got me running around the whole city and desert chasing multiple cars for minor cash
mean.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I read this in Money Makin Mitch's voice lol
laugh.gif
 hongcouver604= Rico

paid-in-full-o.gif

I'm sitting on 78k...

Link up with a higher ranker person that has access to the higher payed missions

I'm sitting on 78k...

Ill be on later. I'll send some mission requests your way. GT - Trughost1227

& enphan that goes for you too. I think the higher rank the mission, the more rp you get. I got you bruh

Last edited:
I'm sitting at 100k, I'm trying to get 200K to plan out heists at the a crib, anyway I can make this fast?

Back
Top Bottom