Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just put in work and got to lvl 10 Survivor mode and my game froze 
mad.gif
mean.gif

We was killing it in Boneyard last night. My favorite weapon is the shotty. We got through level 10 with relative ease. Stay in the warehouse and use the crates for cover.

MrSwag I had to back out, volume got messed up...I'll be back on in a few, good run on survival.

And I'm trading this in tomorrow. Besides online being underwhelming, the crew aspect has been a joke for the most part.

I havent touched this game in 2 days. need to get in tonight. find some of yall and do missions. In free roam im usually just hiding from others and trying to steal cars to sell. That alone has me over 100k. But i need that 230k 10 garage joint so i can have some purpose in GTA life. I got dreammsssss

Man the $223,000 is the exactly the same as the $400k but just the view is different of course. About to sell this joint and use the extra dough to get my whip game up.

Last edited:
Man the $223,000 is the exactly the same as the $400k but just the view is different of course. About to sell this joint and use the extra dough to get my whip game up.
This is what I was thinking to do exactly.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/617422-list-of-apartments/
Here's a link to some views inside the apartments other than that you can put some of the apartment names on youtube to see the views as well.

Last edited:
I heard that they Hotfixed Violent Duct to reduce the money to 3k.
mean.gif
yeah,  I did it a few times today and got 9K, then it froze right at the loading screen, when I came back to do it again it was 3K

hopefully No Hay Bronca is still at 9

Last edited:
They need to hotfix me my ******g Bugatti back.

Dawg.. The amount of time I spent grinding to 1 Mil just to have it disappear out of my garage.

I was livid.

Back
Top Bottom