Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Got too thick for my dude mota when he saw it was just us two and hit the eject button left me all alone...
-_-

I want a dog 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't understand why NT heads are killing each other. How long does a bounty last? What if they leave? I'll start doing this
devil.gif
the bounty is still there,  until they get killed when they come back on.

i sent the merrywether guys after him.

not the regular bounty, i just saw his blip moving fast as hell after that, then i got that apology message.

i drove in the direction to see what they were gonna do, and on the way over there all i saw was there jeeps mobbin towards dude and i get the call that its done.

his car was riddled in bullets.

i don't generally mess with our crew members unless im provoked, some dude try to mess with me yesterday too, then after i drilled him with the minigun he tried to laugh

and say ok ok my dude...i didn't stop. 
devil.gif

Any tips for Survival at Sandy Shores? we got to level 7 or 8. I just hid out in the little opening to the chinese restuarant. U can catch 60-70 percent of the meth heads coming through. can hide out on both sides of the small door sized entrance. But i want to know if there is a better area. 

Also for those in the apartment game. here is a thread with most views to the apartments. This will help alot before u drop the cash. 

http://gtaforums.com/topic/617422-list-of-apartments/

with that said i might get Richard Majestics apartment with views of the ocean and pier. But i heard the Weasel street apartments garage has a pretty nice entrance. 

low end apartments not worth it?
I dont think so, with the high ends starting at 200k just about.  I was 110k yesterday and after 3hrs i was at 210k. Might as well hold out for a high end. Money making is becoming a tad bit easier. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't understand why NT heads are killing each other. How long does a bounty last? What if they leave? I'll start doing this :evil:

the bounty is still there,  until they get killed when they come back on.

i sent the merrywether guys after him.

not the regular bounty, i just saw his blip moving fast as hell after that, then i got that apology message.

i drove in the direction to see what they were gonna do, and on the way over there all i saw was there jeeps mobbin towards dude and i get the call that its done.

his car was riddled in bullets.

i don't generally mess with our crew members unless im provoked, some dude try to mess with me yesterday too, then after i drilled him with the minigun he tried to laugh

and say ok ok my dude...i didn't stop. :evil:

Lmmfao!!! Damn!! If I was only at my crib to catch the footage on Weasel news. I had to plug up a few NTers myself, sure not proud of it. You have to do what you have to do. We got reputations out here to maintain

I'm a casual gamer and just downloaded GTA V for my PS3....if anyone wants to add me to their friends list go ahead and ill add you back.

PSN: og_droope

ill be playing GTA V online for the first time this evening and would be cool to run with some of ya'll....I have a wife & baby daughter so finding time to play has been tough...

I got done so dirty last night. 

Can't trust anybody out on these streets. No kind of gangsta to gangsta respect at all. No street etiquette. 

So me and the homie are riding around, bout to rob a store. See these two dudes in the area so I ride by slow, to see if they're tripping. 

They don't pop off so I'm thinking they're gonna go on about their business. Next thing I know a damn shoulder rocket comes whistling past the driver side window. 

I'm like damn, who this ***** shooting at. 

Welp, next one he fires hits my car and blows us both to ****. I was so ******g heated. 

I feel you fam. Do you know that feeling when going in your own whip and as when you start it, BOOM! Feels batman

Which 200k apartment got the best view?

I was going to get the 200k apt but got the 205k one. Same apt complex but higher up and better view. Interior is the same as the 300k-400k apts

i'm keeping my little trap house in Korea town until it's time to start pulling heists

i wish they had some houses over on the Grove

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom