Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:lol: did he kill you for one? I got like 3 beer hats from going hard on people with the buzzard, crates arent even worth it but its funny to hear people cry when I get it instead of them.
Idk y he's mad Lol. I didn't even go after it. I was in dubsta mode[/quote]

You were in "Dubsta mode" while flying your fighter jet around my idle helicopter for 5 mins then blowing it up when the crate was inbound? Lol aite, I heard your lil hehe snicker after you did it too

The el camino is the pull up not the drive by. I'm hopping out so you know it's me, then I start circling the block like a carousel.

Im tryna buy a 6x6 online but it wont let me :smh: i been wanting one for a coo min
are you level 100 and do you have the necessary funds?

Anyone that wants some gold dubstas send me a friend request. PSN - MFGOOZE ...when I get off work I'll fill your garages.

You're a crab.

Let that random person get the crate smh
:lol: did he kill you for one? I got like 3 beer hats from going hard on people with the buzzard, crates arent even worth it but its funny to hear people cry when I get it instead of them.

i got the funds but im not level 100

i gotta be 100 to cop? :nerd:

Idk y he's mad Lol. I didn't even go after it. I was in dubsta mode

You were in "Dubsta mode" while flying your fighter jet around my idle helicopter for 5 mins then blowing it up when the crate was inbound? Lol aite, I heard your lil hehe snicker after you did it too[/quote]o that was u mb

I have a friend that can't stay connected online on GTA V. For some reason he can't connect to public servers or join friends.

Could it be his internet connection? Anyone have any insight on how to fix it?

Is there a list of PSNs? I just got this for the PS4 and want to link up!

My psn is BaamYoo

Last edited:
So I'm all the way across the map and I notice a fellow NT'er (azulrolex i think) is in a gunfight so I go out of my way to get a Cargobob and fly all the way over and as soon as I land this dude pulls out a rocket launcher and destroys it and myself, :lol: / :smh:

:lol: my bad man. You kinda startled me. I seen a helicopter flying over me and I figured it was the dude I kept killing earlier so I fired away

I felt bad afterwards after seeing it was a nter. I know it took you awhile to get that cargobob over there :lol:

hopping on PS4 online right now. PSN id: vtotheinay add me if you wanna run missions or just drive around and troll people haha down for either

Missions...

"grinding"... Hahahah

Like i said cop the jester race car. Its the best bang for your buck car. Hands down. The massacoro racecar was the business in the snow but on dry roads jester >>>

THIS MAN KNOWS!!!!

How did you get all those decals on your car? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom