Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I just got off after a couple of hours of playing. My man Azul shot my heli down as soon as I was dropping on top of a crate. All good though, I got the next crate. I'm finally content since I got the beer hat.

Whats up with being put into lobbies with 4 other players. Anyone else having this issue? On xb1

Sounds like a xbox problem, I'm 20+ on PS4 almost every lobby.

I have two jesters, standard and racecar. Probably going to sell pone for a zentorno, tired of getting burnt on missions by the faster car. I'll be on Wednesday after work when my shorty leaves for Jersey. Post my GT later.

i'm sorry i havent been updating the crew, going back to school and I wont have time to manage it. i need to pass it off to someone who i know will keep it updated nonstop.

I just got off after a couple of hours of playing. My man Azul shot my heli down as soon as I was dropping on top of a crate. All good though, I got the next crate. I'm finally content since I got the beer hat.

Yall making feel bad :lol:

When yall in helicopters it doesn't show that it's a friend or crew person in it

Nah I don't wanna run the crew honestly I was thinking switching to bxpa :lol:

Lol it's all good bro. All in good fun.

Most of BXPA have mics and actually do stuff so it's mad fun. Maybe it was like that on NTLK when the game first came out, but I rarely see dudes on now.

Lol it's all good bro. All in good fun.

Most of BXPA have mics and actually do stuff so it's mad fun. Maybe it was like that on NTLK when the game first came out, but I rarely see dudes on now.

Pretty much why I joined. When the game first came out NT was really active. Had a lot of fun but people stopped playing it either didn't have mics and it got boring after awhile. Even though I play on another crew don't be scary to join the lobby. We still friends.

My go to whips in the snow

finally got this game on next gen. all i can say is WOW how i missed this game. so clutch that my old character transferred over too.

got some questions though if you guys can.

is there no way to store super cars from the street? adder? the lambo looking one?

any good money glitches? :nerd:

finally got this game on next gen. all i can say is WOW how i missed this game. so clutch that my old character transferred over too.

is there no way to store super cars from the street? adder? the lambo looking one?

go look at Legendary Motorsport, anything you see on there can not be garaged off the street. If you're on PS4 hit me up and Ill get your money right. PSN - MFGOOZE

No, we can't sell super cars unless they were bought online.

How do I get down with BXPA :nerd:

I forgot Ross name on here but talk to him. Gotta have a mic too

Last edited:
My bad about the other day, Gooze. Couldn't find my mic and had to bounce. I'll be on pretty much all day today if anyone wants to get down with the get down. PSN: KingJosef10

Back
Top Bottom