Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I saw you but you either was trying to kill me and krazybluntzz or was in your apartment lol
My bad bro, didn't know that was yal lol. I shoot everyone cause dudes are always quick to shoot me.

Is there a way to label friends on the map to distinguish everyone?

Who's down the dock n roll hack? I think this is the link. Gotta flourish before its patched.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gta-5-online-how-make-money-fast-without-getting-banned-1481506

psn: nuevecincouno
nerd.gif

I saw you but you either was trying to kill me and krazybluntzz or was in your apartment lol

My bad bro, didn't know that was yal lol. I shoot everyone cause dudes are always quick to shoot me.

Who's down the dock n roll hack? I think this is the link. Gotta flourish before its patched.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gta-5-online-how-make-money-fast-without-getting-banned-1481506

add me bro psn krazybluntzz

I'm about to FLOURISH when I get home!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Got the next gen on release date and prob played for an hour and haven't touched it since. 

someone teach me the ways and help me get my moneyz right 
nerd.gif

Wow this new race is netting 220k per race! I got lucky and joined a friend of a friend. I would host it if I could, but I have no idea what it was called.... Def user created and it had "30 seconds" in the title of the race. Was getting 4 mil in an hour.

Wow this new race is netting 220k per race! I got lucky and joined a friend of a friend. I would host it if I could, but I have no idea what it was called.... Def user created and it had "30 seconds" in the title of the race. Was getting 4 mil in an hour.

:nerd: Aware me bro

we got it up to 300k at one point lol. why u leave so early though?!

you didnt just join me? Me and my boy gutter have been organizing those large ones since new years day :lol: people usually do the dock and roll which is only 8 people, I got krazyblunts and his boy in then I noticed you were in.

Last edited:
Now the lobbies are dry now that people are doing that glitch :lol:
yeah it sucks. I really wanted to run missions this weekend but everyone just wants to race. Luckily Mamba ran a few with me last night/this morning until I fell asleep during a mission :lol:

we got it up to 300k at one point lol. why u leave so early though?!

Haha I had church duties at 8AM bro. Totally logged off at 4AM after I spent time in free mode copping cars.

And Gooze I tried to join a couple missions but it said full of players. This was about 3:30-4AM. But na I wasn't even aware of that straight away joint until I joined you, bluntzz and that tgp cat. Much easier and better flourishing than dock and roll. Good look though!

Last edited:
Haha I had church duties at 8AM bro. Totally logged off at 4AM after I spent time in free mode copping cars.

And Gooze I tried to join a couple missions but it said full of players. This was about 3:30-4AM. But na I wasn't even aware of that straight away joint until I joined you, bluntzz and that tgp cat. Much easier and better flourishing than dock and roll. Good look though!
one of my boys said they may have patched it... cant confirm though, I'm so close to getting my 6x6 so Im not racing until I get there.

Saw that they are banning everyone who was glitching that race.

j/k didnt actually see anything at all.

damn i was just about to post and ask who wants to help me do the race glitch on PSN hahaha guess not. if yall wanna add me though PSN id is vtotheinay same as my NT SN

yeah it sucks. I really wanted to run missions this weekend but everyone just wants to race. Luckily Mamba ran a few with me last night/this morning until I fell asleep during a mission :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Heard the snoring and was like yea he's out.

Back
Top Bottom