Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'll be on for a while after midnight PST if anyone's down for survival, missions, or general mayhem.

MidCityReppin, give me some time to rank up tho.

But once I'm confident, imma make you want to quit this game
better get used to that passive mode bruh haha newcomers are food in these streets.

i wish i could jus pay to level up hah the fact ive alrdy spent the time I have running titan.rooftop rumble. and races i should auto qualify for anything I wanna buy. If they woulda jus structured the mission payout and prices of items accordingly in the first place maybe people woulda spent money on their rediculously overpriced cash cards. Maybe

they shoulda jus made ones to level you up 10 levels at a time and made it like 7 bucks they woulda made 10000000000x the $$$, then maybe like 125k for 4.99

ps3 used to be so live.  xbox one streets dry as hell as far as the crew goes 
tired.gif

gt: xbpm81

Last edited:
I'll be back on after UFC. What you mean saved, Jay? The race is called Dock and Roll. Or did you mean something else? Good running the last couple hours with some of you on the glitch. 3mil since last night/this morning, sweet.

I'll be back on after UFC. What you mean saved, Jay? The race is called Dock and Roll. Or did you mean something else? Good running the last couple hours with some of you on the glitch. 3mil since last night/this morning, sweet.

:nerd:

I was talking about the race.

I saw you but you either was trying to kill me and krazybluntzz or was in your apartment lol

My bad bro, didn't know that was yal lol. I shoot everyone cause dudes are always quick to shoot me.

Is there a way to label friends on the map to distinguish everyone?

Who's down the dock n roll hack? I think this is the link. Gotta flourish before its patched.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/gta-5-online-how-make-money-fast-without-getting-banned-1481506

psn: nuevecincouno

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom