Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

@ServeChilled81  sup with the meet up bruh
son, do you have your profile set to appear offline.  I never see you

@ServeChilled81  what rims are those
nerd.gif
they're the ones called Spoked Out

the editor is a lot of fun, you could spend way too much time tinkering, trying to get your shots just right

Last edited:
the editor is a lot of fun, you could spend way too much time tinkering, trying to get your shots just right

Yea I know. I started that video on Sunday and just finished it today. I never even thought I'd use the editor but it was actually really fun and a nice break from just doing heists all the time :lol:

How do you use the editor?

Hold the down button on the d pad and press X ( or A on xbox) to start recording your gameplay. You can also press O (B on Xbox) to turn on action replay mode which will record your gameplay automatically. It's useful if you're just playing around and something crazy happens that you would have wanted recorded.

You can then edit the clips in the Rockstar Editor tab on the pause menu (you have to go to single player to bring up the tab.

There's a whole tutorial on the editor on the social club site

Last edited:
Lurcher Hearse and Franken Stange look cool. I hope Rockstar doesn't charge us an arm and a leg for the Halloween Special stuff.

Played Slasher. Not a fan of it... maybe because it's just me with a flashlight vs. a guy with a shotty.
200k at least for the Halloween cars.
Franken Stange is 550k and the Lurcher is 650k ...neither will be purchased by me.

Last edited:
lol my goodness.

also I'm bummed I forgot to log in and grab my bennys hat last Sunday. :smh:

Last edited:
I wanna play a full slasher game. I only played a 1v1, I survived the initial time and got my shotgun, blasted him in the back of the head twice them he turns around and kills me with one shot :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom