Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

If you got at least 4 people Slasher is lit.

I don't even hide I get on the offensive and beat the **** outta the slasher with the flashlight :lol:

this ***hole put slasher on first person only. 
mean.gif
 straight handicap for anyone without the shotty... I somehow managed to beat him down with my maglite though 
laugh.gif

*edit* nevermind. Actually the hunter is disadvantaged

Last edited:
this ***hole put slasher on first person only. :smh:  straight handicap for anyone without the shotty... I somehow managed to beat him down with my maglite though :lol:  

*edit* nevermind. Actually the hunter is disadvantaged
Damn I just got off. Nobody joiners my game. Just drove around. Feels batman.

So I guess 3 wheel motion is possible but just really tricky to pull off. I know I couldn't get it to work :\

Did you read his last sentence, I dont think its his pic. The only way I've seen it done is to drive in a circle with one of the rear corners lifted

Last edited:
How did you pull it off?

Did you read his last sentence, I dont think its his pic. The only way I've seen it done is to drive in a circle with one of the rear corners lifted

Yea they're not my pics. But here's how the guy did it

To the couple dudes that asked how to 3 wheel..

The way they got you doing 3 wheel on here is attrocious, man. You gotta do a couple weird circles on the analog at the same time you let go of the hydraulic button. It should cause left front and back right (dependant on which way you spun the stick) to drop and lock.

The reason 3 wheel doesn't work is because once a wheel is activated, it deactivateseems another. So when you activate the switch with a spin real fast and let go, it gets stuck via 3wheel.

I was trying it for a little bit but wasn't able to do it. I'll be at it again later though

Back
Top Bottom