Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
In no rush for a new GTA. That's all they're really known for anyways IMO. Anything else(RDR, Max Payne) is/was just icing on the cake.

GTA.png

This is exactly was me also when GTA III released on PS2 back in October 2001. I had bought my PS2 back in April or March of 2001 with my on money from one of my first IT jobs back then. Heck making $20 a hour was legit better than average for 2001 cost of living in San Diego. Can't say the same now.

Didn't play GTA III until it released on the OG Xbox. Vice City was my first GTA.

Didn't play GTA III until it released on the OG Xbox. Vice City was my first GTA.

Sony had a 1 year timed exclusive deal with R* for PS2 era games back then.

Microsoft then countered on the xbox 360/PS3 era with the timed DLC agreement for The Lost & The Damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony:

2002988337.jpg

:lol:

The story goes that supposedly GTA IV was originally going to be 1 year time exclusive to PS3 again until Microsoft paid a ton of money for the DLC content which was also why Agent was suppose to be exclusive to PS3. Agent never ended up getting made by R*.

Remember I Got It Maybe A Week Or Two After Release. Uncle Got Me A PS2 And GTA3 Just Because For Me On A Whim.

Had A Kid In My 8th Grade Class Lying Like Hell About What You Could Do (Or What He Did In The Game) But It Was Still Nuts To Me At 14 How Wild A Game It Was :lol:

Sony had a 1 year timed exclusive deal with R* for PS2 era games back then.

Microsoft then countered on the xbox 360/PS3 era with the timed DLC agreement for The Lost & The Damned and The Ballad Of Gay Tony:

2002988337.jpg

:lol:

The story goes that supposedly GTA IV was originally going to be 1 year time exclusive to PS3 again until Microsoft paid a ton of money for the DLC content which was also why Agent was suppose to be exclusive to PS3. Agent never ended up getting made by R*.
Never knew that and hopefully R* never follows through with something like ever again. Just thought they were some developer that favored Sony.

I remember when I was a freshman in high school and we had a free day and somebody brought there PlayStation and was playing GTA. Been a fan ever since.

XBox just took my preorder money for the GTA Trilogy. Only a few more days before I can relive those glory days.
This makes the 6th time I've bought GTA San Andreas lol.

XBox just took my preorder money for the GTA Trilogy. Only a few more days before I can relive those glory days.
This makes the 6th time I've bought GTA San Andreas lol.
They been repackaging the trilogy for the past 2 generations plus mobile. Only reason I’m in is for the the handheld switch option. This is my last time buying these, probably wait for the Walmart BF price drop and get this and 2K22.

They been repackaging the trilogy for the past 2 generations plus mobile. Only reason I’m in is for the the handheld switch option. This is my last time buying these, probably wait for the Walmart BF price drop and get this and 2K22.
Not releasing until December 7th in stores and seeing how it's releasing a day before Infinite, it's gonna have to wait.
I might get iron both systems
Why the hell would you do that?

Why they make these next gen consoles with so little storage capacity mayne.

GTA.png

This is exactly was me also when GTA III released on PS2 back in October 2001. I had bought my PS2 back in April or March of 2001 with my on money from one of my first IT jobs back then. Heck making $20 a hour was legit better than average for 2001 cost of living in San Diego. Can't say the same now.
I remember around 97-98 playing Grand Theft Auto for the first time. The overhead cam, colorful graphics, the beeper. I just remember being blown away and thinking there was no way to make it better...

Then around 99-00, rumblings started of them doing the same thing they had did on PS1, but in a fully realized 3D world. I remember looking forward to every new issue of Game Informer all summer leading up to the release. Really revolutionized gaming. Games like All Points Bulletin and True Crime and Saints Row that spun out of that.

We used to spend literally hours flying the dodo around the map and trying not to spin out of control. Too much nostalgia.

I started off with GTA 3, but my interest for GTA didn't reach insane levels until San Andreas. I remember printing off photos of San Andreas art and keeping them in a folder up until the game came out.

What really blew my mind was when SA-MP hit the PC version of the game. I use to be in all kinds of role playing servers such as Hot Blooded Gaming-RP and LS-RP.

Back
Top Bottom