The Intro, Mob ****, Drop My Top, Ridin Foregin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The beat on Ridin Foreign is just dirty 
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had my playlist on shuffle the other day and randomly found that beat they've been playing a lot in that Noisey Atlanta series. Knew it sounded familiar.

Last edited:
This guy has a CRAZY amount of music. In last 2 months he has what seems like 6 mixtapes lol. I cant even keep up no more man lmaooo

Dinner - Picture Me, Russian, Goin, Wouldn't Believe, Work
Lunch - Get My Pistol, Reputation, No Way, Beef, Dead End
Breakfast - Polluted, Tell Dem Boyz, Left Hand, Take It Easy, Tone, Money Rule The World
:pimp:

Gucci flippin Big Bank Black's "Secret Lover" on "Money Rule The World" :smokin

ILOVEMANKONNAN can't rap :lol:

Gucci has been dropping massive amounts of music, but when certain songs hit, they hit hard. Can't complain about any of those tracks.

Every song on Breakfast goes except the 2 songs with Makonen, that _ is flat out garbage. Wasn't really feeling Lunch. On Dinner... Picture Me, Vampire, Goin, Wouldn't Believe are dope.

Gucci's beat selection is ridiculous. :pimp:

Meanwhile meek posting money and relationship pics on IG. If he don't drop bmsomething by April son is no longer a rapper, a professional instagramer

Yea I'm not feeling these joints too much. Only good songs are...

Dead End
Play With Your Child
Take It Easy

^You also said Payroll raps over really good beats, then posted 5 videos with him clearly rapping over ****** beats

Man his beats be eating **** is you talking about????? Mac Spoon sound like some old school pop-lock break dancing ****. Like picture 4-5 ****** in their 40s with adidas sweatsuits and shell toes and gold chains & rings chilling the porch with a boombox while one ***** is spinning on his head. That's the visual I get when I listen to that song. Payroll >>>>>> Zaytoven

Back
Top Bottom