****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Big Guwop Sloppy Bread Whopper with Cheese
nthat.gif

Ever since Gucci ****** over BSM I stopped ******* with him forever. Listening to wooh, Frenchie, waka, yg hootie, ice b, oj, joe Moses ain't the same no more like the brick squad movement in 2011..trap back 2 & trap god 2 last tapes I heard 2 years ago but now his **** sucks repetitiveness is worse every year......TRASH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Calls Gucci trash. Admits listening to Frenchi, Wooh, and other BSM weed carrier's weed carriers

:stoneface:

You messed up in the first place by listening to bricksquad mafia lol, it should have oj,Gucci, waka, a few wooh & Frenchie songs

Besides OJ, Gucci, and Wacka, the only other BSM affiliates ill listen to are Cartel MGM and Young Scooter

Bruh if u listen to anybody not named waka with a bsm chain on I don't take your opinion serious

Had to look up who the rest of BSM even were, and after looking over this list, I have listened to a fair amount of Bo Deal. i don't even recognize the majority of these other names.

Had to look up who the rest of BSM even were, and after looking over this list, I have listened to a fair amount of Bo Deal. i don't even recognize the majority of these other names.

that look like the 99 NWO :lol:

Flocka and Dunk was like the 96 Outsiders :pimp:

Last edited:
He gotta sit down man. I believe he getting out soon now and trynna get rid of these old tracks, its gotta be a reason cuz this **** outta control now

I Came To Ball [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

That shawty Redd track on Mr clean the middle man is amazing

for those that might be interested kourtney money got a new tape...it's on livemixtapes...I'm about 4 songs in..it's cool so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom