****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

You don't want valley boyz? [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji] ****** forgot where they came from I see smh

the 7th mile the 7th mile this ain't juice world/culinary art school juice. The window for that joint probably closed, idk what on be on now. That zay tape made it clear he ain't got it no more [emoji]128546[/emoji]

A couple of these rappers like that. Scooter is in complete limbo since wop been gone. Them folks need to free the trap god. His presence is dearly missed :smh: Might write a letter to the judge my damn self :smh:

Musically Scooter got limitations unknown to Wop and Future. Never really seemed like he gave much of a **** about music either.

No reason to be serious about it if you're not that good. Dude is decent on features and Street Lottery was good but all the songs sound and feel the same

Scooter remind me of oj so much. Them ****** just cool having jewelry cars and hood fame

Reading that Fader article right now, and one part where Mike Will is talking about Gucci buying a beat from him, “Man, holler at my people and ****.” He could tell I ain’t have any people." :rofl:

Happy wop day, hopefully this the last time we say it with him locked up

This ***** wop really run the A. Damn near every rapper young dude posted son on IG or released a song talking free wop or happy 10/17. That **** is a holiday in atl now.

http://tunelinks.com/s/25956/I_Wouldn_t_Do_It__Produced_By_Honorable_C_Note_

:lol:

Dawg [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was listening to Khaled's new album and They Don't Love You No More made me remember Waka did a hot remix of that.

This classic also just got came on shuffle 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U ain't lying. That's one tape that doesn't get mentioned as much as it should

Back
Top Bottom