Bottles of Champagne Koolin Koolin

Top Down in dat thang Koolin Koolin

Stupid Jewlery on Koolin Koolin

Bottles of Champagne

Like Levert I like to firt im not your Casanova

Im not Romeo Im Gucco Ho Im tryna bend you over

He got off on Goin Up and Cowards & Soldiers too

Last edited:
Man every mixtape from The Movie 2 all the way to bout Jewelry Selection was fire. Even them Bricksquad mixtapes with all their random members lol

I was so amped when the bricksquad tape was announced. I thought it was just gonna be wooh, frenchie, juice, flocks and Gucci but boy was I wrong. It was every no name that waka signed.

I was so amped when the bricksquad tape was announced. I thought it was just gonna be wooh, frenchie, juice, flocks and Gucci but boy was I wrong. It was every no name that waka signed.

This. Especially during that short time I was rocking w/ Waka tough.

in the georgia pen what did you think was gon happen

I guess no more get money gut lol

Last edited:
He's in Arkansas I think. Could be wrong. About the blast the spot when I get off work. Ignorant levels. :smokin

Remember when dude got out in 09/10 and was skinny with waves [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Like ***** u been brushing in jail

Remember when dude got out in 09/10 and was skinny with waves [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Like ***** u been brushing in jail

Dude was READY :lol:

Listened to that "Ball With You" song a couple weeks ago that's on that recent mixtape. I swear that song is wedding quality. Classic R&b type Gucci right there

I'm all for it since he wrote first day out while locked up. Come to think of it he licked up so much he probably write all this **** sober

Back
Top Bottom