****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

@dallas how do you not like gotti...dude is way nicer than future

on another note I was listening to Swag Season by Rocko..one of the best mixtapes last few years...on his track really gettin money he predicted future success lol

on another note I was listening to Swag Season by Rocko..one of the best mixtapes last few years...on his track really gettin money he predicted future success lol
swag season had that this on it

but i think gift of gab was better...

Gift of gab was cool..but swag season has anthems still being played till this day..imma do me, busy, dis morning--best song he ever made, tomorrow, really gettin money, & don't forget the most underated strip club/trap song money aint a object with yo gotti..swag season all day over gift of gab

lol i thought this was a 1017 thread... i been said rocko a boss he dont even rap no more got two mixtapes waiting to release and he aint even released seeing is believing.. n he still rackin in $$... but gog was his best

Nawww fam, Future too cold and versatile to me. He won me over a long time ago when him and Guwap dropped "Free Bricks".... That tape is straight crack from front to back.

Gotti has some tracks I rock with like Touchdown and I Got That Sack, but I can only stand his flow/voice for so long.

when its all said and done gucci is gonna go down as one of the best to ever do it. the dude put out like 30 tapes(
sick.gif
) in the last few years and i mess with all of them. imo no one is in gucci lane. man this trap god is dope.

when its all said and done gucci is gonna go down as one of the best to ever do it. the dude put out like 30 tapes(
sick.gif
) in the last few years and i mess with all of them. imo no one is in gucci lane. man this trap god is dope.
Gucci???
best to ever do it???

try again
You're wilding.

Gucci is one of the most prolific artists ANYWAYS. Dude probably put Wayne on the mixtape OVERgrind in terms of work ethic. 

On top of that, dude raps his *** off. Gucci is pretty damn funny if you ask me. 

LOL @ gucci being one of the best to ever do it. I am out yo. Y'all live delusions of grandeur in this music forum.

Last edited:
sick.gif
Gucci???
best to ever do it???

try again
You're wilding.

Gucci is one of the most prolific artists ANYWAYS. Dude probably put Wayne on the mixtape OVERgrind in terms of work ethic. 

On top of that, dude raps his *** off. Gucci is pretty damn funny if you ask me. 
well well..look who's back.

350px-Optimusg1.jpg

Are we really talking about Gucci being one of the best to ever do it?...Seriously?

He's far from trash, but he's NOWHERE near the best. Stop confusing work ethic with talent, this sounds like Wayne 06-07 all over again.
I'm not comparing him to the Beatles or Marley, but Gucci has TONS of hits and even more street bangers. To deny him that recognition is ridiculous.

He is one of the best artists the "rap world" has to offer. I'm not budging on that one. 

Lets also not forget how many different niches there are in rap. When you think of street music, Gucci has to be brought up. If you mention the south, hes a no-brainer.

Last edited:
You're wilding.

no a difficult task when you're practically making the same track over and over again...Rihanna drops an album every year but i ***** will get slapped for putting her over Mariah or Beyonce, even if her music ain't that bad...

Back
Top Bottom