****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by cartune

I said this months ago tho. Him and OJ aint on the best of terms either #++* was kind of ugly last week at Bouldercrest Day
smh.gif

yea i been hearin the same +*++ for a min now. wat happened at bouldercrest day tho, i couldnt even make it over there

Yeah OJ was out there campaigning or whatever shooting videos and *%@+. Gucci come up there later and we like cool that %#+%! can do a quick cameo for the OJ and Big 6 video. %#+%! Oj was kinda acting like nah lets hold off for a minute. Gucci walked right up to where we was at he dapped up some of us but him and OJ didnt even make eye contact. I didnt evenpay it too much attention than but *%@+ was later brought to my attention that they aint even on speaking terms anymore. Dont know why and Im not trying to spread internet rumors just crazy cause they grew up together. New Courtney Money coming soon tho
pimp.gif

And Waka I cant call it man he was on some !*@+ Gucci this and that a while ago but then I see him in gucci videos and that interview saying Gooch and Waka was together on Memerial Day so maybe something else happened recently thats beyond the Mizay thing cause like Waka said he still cool with Nicki.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Welp I can say Flocka won't have much of a career after this.

aint like gucci needed dude
that boy smart ......ive been to his show in richmond VA he has the hood on SMASH.........he good 
pimp.gif

I thought Waka was actually signed to Gucci's label though...How he not gon be on speaking terms with somebody who got your career in his hands?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by cartune

I said this months ago tho. Him and OJ aint on the best of terms either #++* was kind of ugly last week at Bouldercrest Day
smh.gif

Who is him? Flocka or Gucci?

ive heard u say OJ's team is bigger than gucci's .....i never understood what dat meant , street team or Management?

Back
Top Bottom