OFFICIAL GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS REGARDING SNEAKS UP 2 APRIL 13TH

Whats up Family
Let me start off by saying that we are very humbled by the OVERWHELMING response we have gotten from the sneaker community in regards to Sneaks Up 2 both bythose that participated last year and also by the fresh faces that will be at the show this year.
The S.A. Sneaks up Sneaker show 2 is a celebration of sneaker culture.Not just us heads here in San Antonio, but ALL of us throughout Texas.We want toincorporate every cities' scene in our show because without the love and support flowing from all of us,we would not be able to put on successfulevents(Dallas's Kixpo,Htown sneaker summit,Freds closet,ectLOL.)
So here are the guidelines and info regarding Sneaks Up 2:

San Antonio Sneaks Up Sneaker Show 2 Sunday April 13,2008
myspace.com/sasneaksupsneakershow
mysace.com/n2tha0
2pm-8pm
The Venue
800 Lexington Ave.
San Antonio,TX
www.the venuesa.com
Call me for directions or a place to stay

-First and foremost this is NOT a buy/sell/trade/event.If you have pairs that you wish to sell,we ask that you do it discreetly and if at all possible offsite.While we cannot stop you from b/s/t ,we cannot encourage it.We want Sneaks Up 2 ito be more of a celebration of sneaker culture than that of a "dunkexchange".

-Please NO price tags on shoes. Again,this is not a b/s/t event so we want to take as much of that element out as possible.Sneaks Up 2 is more of a showcasethan a swap mart!LOL!

-This year we would like to see some creativity when it comes to displays not just shoes on a table.Kinda like a cross between sneaker pimps and the awesomedisplays from last year.Let your love for sneakers show!! you might even win a prize!!!!!

-We will be charging a 5$ display fee to help cover our costs of the show and the renting of the tables.This is payable upon arrival but if you wish to payprior we can make arrangements as well.

-If you are an a local vendor with your own apparel,We will be charging a vendor fee of 50$ dollars in order for you to sell your line at the show(This willalso help pay for the show.)We feel this is reasonable and will be easy to recoup at the show, just be sure to bring enough product to sell and if you wouldlike to submit some apparel for our raffle that would be even better.(BTW I wear a size large Ant wears a size large and Joesuf wears a small just kidding!!!)
You know that if you attended last year,we gave multiple shout outs and props throughout the show to participates and it will be 10 fold this year!!!
The selling of apparel has been a heated subject with the SU2 planning committee but I believe we have reached some common ground.If you are a vendor pleaseget with me ASAP so that we can talk about what you are selling as we would like to keep it as tasteful as possible.Remember Sneaks UP 2 is self promoted andput on mostly by us S.A. heads with little or no big sponsors...we try to keep it gully as possible!

-And I know I dont have to say it but you know some knuckleheads out there need to know...NO FAKES NO JAYMAN SPECIALS.....period.

-Local artists are welcome to show their pieces on the walls.pPlease make them graf and sneaker oriented.If at all possible please email me a copy so that wecan work on placement.Remember we are a showcase of all things sneakers so please try to keep that in the common theme.Sneaks Up is nothing with out our Grafheads.

- AND YES THE BBOYS AND BGIRLS WILL BE THERE IN EFFECT.Much love to voodoo.....

-If you are interested in a table please contact me ASAP with your contact info(name,sceen name,any message board you are on,phone number,collectionsummary,etc)these spaces will go fast!!!!!

-If you have ANY questions please contact me directly as its best if you call me because of the overwhelming messages I get on tha myspizzy so message me andleave a detailed message.
Special thanks already goes to FRESH clothing ADDIKT clothing Motiv 807 Premium Goods the immortal KADOMA and BRaWNZ Select Footwear NICEKICKS..ALL premiumdealers who live breathe rock and hype texas to the fullest OH AND ALL THOSE THAT WHERE IN THAT GYMANIUM FOR THE FIRST SAN ANTONIO SHOW!!!!!...THIS ISTEXAS' SHOW NOT JUST OURS>>>LETS CELEBRATE TEXAS!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE
n2tha0
aka
Norm
S.A.Sneaks UP
210-326-4114 day or night
WHEREVER I STAND I STAND WITH SNEAKS UP[emoji]169[/emoji]
If I left anything thing out....let me know.....
one love...

p.s those of you who have asked about a preshow party....I am still working on it!!!!!even if its at ANT Dawgs house...its gonna happen LOL!!!!!!

Copy this and save it for future reference...
UPDATE:
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF GENTLY USED OR NEW SNEAKERS TO BE DONATED TO BOYSVILLE OF TEXAS.SO PLEASE BRING YOUR GENTLY WORN OLD SNEAKERS(NOBEATERS!!!!)OR FEEL FREE TO BRING A NEW PAIR TO HELP THE BOYS AND GIRLS OF BOYSVILLE.ANY SIZES WOULD BE APPRECAITED.WE ARE NOT ASKING YOU TO DONATE YOUR OLDESPOS OR ANYTHING,JUST A DECENT PAIR OF SHOES TO HELP OUT THOSE WHO NEED IT.IT ONLY SEEMS FITTING THAT SNEAKER HEADS NOT ONLY CELEBRATE OUR CULTURE,BUT GIVEBACK TO THE COMMUNITIES AND THOSE THAT ARE LESS FORTUNATE.

Awreddy. My crew will be in da building and we have been working on our display for the last 4 months. We bringing the whole gang.

Im really looking forward to this one!
The spot looks dope, and finally a sneaker show where I dont have to put in work!
smile.gif

See yall there!

p.s. did you guys ever come to terms on the adult beverage issue?
nerd.gif

i miss getting smashed at the summits.
embarassed.gif

I vaguely remember starting off last years show with a shot or two (or three...)
laugh.gif

JAYSON IT WAS PATRON I GOT U THIS YEAR......I HOPE TO C EVERYONE OUT THERE......MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE SHOW COMING SOON WE ARE JUST WORKING ON A CUPPLEMORE THINGS FOR YA......ALSO LOOK OUT FOR THIS FLYER....
260pir8.jpg

can we get a sticky?!

also post should be updated with new finalized flyers y0!

just under 10 weeks left!!

-gAbriel.

It will be here before you know it.
Jay-Z is performing at Toyota Center here in H-Town that Thursday.
It's shaping up to be one heck of a weekend.

MAN JAY IS IN HOUSTON ,WHATS PRICE RANGE ON THOSE TICKETS......

BUT OH YEAH....THIS YEAR ITS GOING TO BE ON.....

AND COME ON DONT FORGET I KNOW EVERYONE HAS A PAIR OF SNEAKER THEY CAN DONATE ...AND FOR EVERY DONATION U GET 2 RAFFEL TICKETS .....SO LET GIVE BACK

AND KADOMA UR FIRST DRINK IS ON ME.....
AND DONT WORRIE I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT DEAD STOCK...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

AND COME ON DONT FORGET I KNOW EVERYONE HAS A PAIR OF SNEAKER THEY CAN DONATE ...AND FOR EVERY DONATION U GET 2 RAFFEL TICKETS .....SO LET GIVE BACK

Its at the 60,000+ Seat Toyota Center so Im sure there is a seat affordable for everyone, that is if the scalpers dont get to them first.
Pre-sale started today but Ive been too busy to hunt it down someone w a Citi Card.
The rest go on sale Saturday.
http://houstontoyotacenter.com/events/event_690.php

Originally Posted by Kadoma

Its at the 60,000+ Seat Toyota Center so Im sure there is a seat affordable for everyone, that is if the scalpers dont get to them first.
Pre-sale started today but Ive been too busy to hunt it down someone w a Citi Card.
The rest go on sale Saturday.
http://houstontoyotacenter.com/events/event_690.php
got my tickets last week. i didnt pay for them though
pimp.gif
. i guessthe inlaws like me that much.

sneaks up bout 5 weeks away !

((( UPDATE ON THE SHOW )))

The Spurs Foundation will be at the show and will be holding a silent auction on Player Exclusive sneakers from some of your favorite Spurs players. Timmy,Mike Fin and TP to name a few. San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 will be the place to get your hands on some official PE products. THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL!

Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover) will be accepted. You'll also receive a tax deduction for your donation to theSpurs Foundation. Silent auction will go from 4pm to 6pm.

Dig deep fam, let's help out a great cause. Here's a little info on what the Spurs Foundation is all about, http://www.nba.com/spurs/community/in_the_community.html

ALSO, don't forget to bring your slightly used sneakers to donate to Boysville of San Antonio.

peace

OK, I see this man is business minded. Thanks, homie!

Back
Top Bottom