~~~Official HAWKS VS CELTICS 11/12 vol. THIS AINT LAST YEAR~~

that alley oop with KG was one of the weakest AFTER shot fouls ever... those announcers are some of the worst. boston fans like hearing that crap?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

that alley oop with KG was one of the weakest AFTER shot fouls ever... those announcers are some of the worst. boston fans like hearing that crap?

You understand that one of "those announcers" is a guy named Tommy Heinsohn, right? And you understand he's been with the organization for over50 years as a player, coach, and announcer right? Obviously he's a huge homer, we all know that. If it bothers you that much, put it on mute.

CAN'T STAND the celtics commentators. they bore the @%@$ outta me. the more i watch KG, the more i hate him.

why are you guys always getting the celtics broadcast? they call the game for celtics fans, expect to hate it.....

Come on Hawks!!!!

END OF THE 3RD with a 1pt lead.

Finish this please!!!

I have work now so i want to come back to good news.
happy.gif

Peace NT.

Wow how can anybody hate KG tho...

He's hungar for the game is unreal...he's a monster when he's out there, every game

I don't want to hear any more whining about the officiating after that call they just made on Rondo.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

CAN'T STAND the celtics commentators. they bore the @%@$ outta me. the more i watch KG, the more i hate him.
Keep on hating, dude's passion for the game is unmatched in this league.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Keep on hating, dude's passion for the game is unmatched in this league.
because pounding the ball repeatedly on your head and screaming like a crazy hyena makes u a great player
indifferent.gif
. dude is overrated.

I swear to god the Celtics are officially the new Spurs team. Hate PP so much lost respect for Powe major props to Hawks if they win. Refs/Commentors arehorrible.

Back
Top Bottom