~~~Official HAWKS VS CELTICS 11/12 vol. THIS AINT LAST YEAR~~

Wow. What a game.

Hawks were +10.5 tonight. I wish I knew that BEFORE the game.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

CAN'T STAND the celtics commentators. they bore the @%@$ outta me. the more i watch KG, the more i hate him.
Keep on hating, dude's passion for the game is unmatched in this league.
because pounding the ball repeatedly on your head and screaming like a crazy hyena makes u a great player
indifferent.gif
. dude is overrated.

laugh.gif

Wow.

Keep hating. And at KG being overrated. Dude was top 10 in rebonds and pts for how many years? He's one of the few to ever AVG 20 10 and 5 multiple times.Plz, take your hate somewhere else. KG is the 2nd best foward of our generation. Hell I'd even consider him over Duncan in terms of overall skills. ButTimmy does have multiple rings. Something KG doesn't have yet. He may not be a super clutch guy like Kobe. But he is a glue guy that does everything elseextremely well.

Edit: In case you think I'm a Celtics homer or on their bandwagon. I ain't I'm from NY. But KG been my fav player ever since he came into the L.

celtics will not get out of the east like this with out John Smith too and the refs on their side

sick.gif
@ 16 fts for pierce alone

celtics won from teh line

celtics only hope is to guarantee home court advantage throughout the playoffs again

Originally Posted by knightngale

celtics will not get out of the east like this with out John Smith too and the refs on their side

sick.gif

celtics only hope is to guarantee home court advantage throughout the playoffs again
See, but I can respond that the Hawks won't shoot that well from 3. Marvin Williams 4/4? I mean common dude is a 35% 3pt shooter at best.

sick.gif

Did you even watch the game? Because there were 3 horrible calls against the Celtics in the last 3 minutes. "Ohhh, the refs love Boston, it was 8 on 5,blah blah blah."
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

KG is the 2nd best foward of our generation.
What's the cut off for this generation? 15 and younger?

I'll say post Karl Malone's golden times in Utah and such. And Charles Barkley's. And Pippen. Those are the fowards that I think best definedthe 90s and 80s.

Originally Posted by JD617

sick.gif

Did you even watch the game? Because there were 3 horrible calls against the Celtics in the last 3 minutes. "Ohhh, the refs love Boston, it was 8 on 5, blah blah blah."
indifferent.gif
yeah, sometimes i think according to NT, teams that win are either:

a) cheating via videotaping
b) cheating via ref calls
c) cheating via dirty plays

only MJ and Kobe are exempt....

Originally Posted by Biggie62

sick.gif

See, but I can respond that the Hawks won't shoot that well from 3. Marvin Williams 4/4? I mean common dude is a 35% 3pt shooter at best.
true but josh smith wasn't in there and he would have helped a lot on defense

and the hawks took the celtics to 7 last year

I am not saying the hawks will beat them but the cavs

sick.gif

Did you even watch the game? Because there were 3 horrible calls against the Celtics in the last 3 minutes. "Ohhh, the refs love Boston, it was 8 on 5, blah blah blah."
indifferent.gif
that does not matter cause it is guaranteed that any celtic that drives, especially pierce, will always get the calls
its like every celtic is getting the wade circa 2006 treatment

The refereeing was horrible both ways. Dude called a foul on Pierce when he wasnt even in the camera shot.

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
that does not matter cause it is guaranteed that any celtic that drives, especially pierce, will always get the calls
its like every celtic is getting the wade circa 2006 treatment

Can you send me the tape of that because I didn't see it. To even compare this to Wade in '06 is beyond laughable.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The announcer are homers
sick.gif
. Horrible game to listen to
sick.gif
OMG homers on a braodcast for the Boston TV audience...who would have thought? why are you watching the Celtics broadcast anyways? don't thehawks have their own broadcasters?

Back
Top Bottom