**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by h3at23

You're in his bushes...........YOU tell us, did he tweet it or not? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
wink.gif

heat fans how does it feel to be laker fans? when you win its crickets in this thread. when you lose haters make it a mad house...

heat fans how does it feel to be laker fans? when you win its crickets in this thread. when you lose haters make it a mad house...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Well noble, it is what it is ... but I guess if you're not hated you're irrelevant. Having said that, Big Shouts to the irrelevant Lakers and Heat organizations
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Well noble, it is what it is ... but I guess if you're not hated you're irrelevant. Having said that, Big Shouts to the irrelevant Lakers and Heat organizations
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by roboski

It's crazy how these instigators aren't getting warned.

Toine2983, that don't here you..

13 game (away) win streak, 20 wins in 21 games, Lebron and DWade playing outta there mind, 1-0 against the Lakers and 2-0 against the Knicks (our two main Haters).. And now the haters come out of hiding when we finally lose and Lebron injurys his ankle then they rejoice??? Kinda pathetic..

?

I wasn't instigating anything, simply asking a question.

My bad i had a typo. I meant to say "They dont hear you" refering to the Heat haters when u said "The Laker haters wouldnt relish watching Kobe get a injury like Lebron did tonight". 

But why is there so much Knick fans in here tonight Didnt u guys lose tonight??
nerd.gif

And Laker fans we'll see u guys in the FINALS
wink.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by roboski

It's crazy how these instigators aren't getting warned.

Toine2983, that don't here you..

13 game (away) win streak, 20 wins in 21 games, Lebron and DWade playing outta there mind, 1-0 against the Lakers and 2-0 against the Knicks (our two main Haters).. And now the haters come out of hiding when we finally lose and Lebron injurys his ankle then they rejoice??? Kinda pathetic..

?

I wasn't instigating anything, simply asking a question.

My bad i had a typo. I meant to say "They dont hear you" refering to the Heat haters when u said "The Laker haters wouldnt relish watching Kobe get a injury like Lebron did tonight". 

But why is there so much Knick fans in here tonight Didnt u guys lose tonight??
nerd.gif

And Laker fans we'll see u guys in the FINALS
wink.gif

Great seeing Blake and Eric taking it to probably the two best players in the league, and coming out on top in a heated contest. Excellent game, Clipps will make a playoff push.

Great seeing Blake and Eric taking it to probably the two best players in the league, and coming out on top in a heated contest. Excellent game, Clipps will make a playoff push.

Oh you guys are back?
laugh.gif

They lost a day before i thought they would, oh well. You can only spot teams a 20 point lead

enough times before it comes back to bite you in the polyester shorts.

Oh you guys are back?
laugh.gif

They lost a day before i thought they would, oh well. You can only spot teams a 20 point lead

enough times before it comes back to bite you in the polyester shorts.

Back
Top Bottom