**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

cool.. i need some help...

I told you that a long time ago
laugh.gif

Anybody heard what LeBron said to a fan? He said something like "You can say what ever u want to me but when u start getting disrespectful then we got a problem". Pistons fans haven't learned there lesson since JO, Stephen Jackson, and Artest had to beat down some piston fans.

Anybody heard what LeBron said to a fan? He said something like "You can say what ever u want to me but when u start getting disrespectful then we got a problem". Pistons fans haven't learned there lesson since JO, Stephen Jackson, and Artest had to beat down some piston fans.

we are clicking on all cylinders.... there should not be a reason to lose to the damn celtics... i love how we have good pieces around lebron and wade when 1 of them is on the bench..

we are clicking on all cylinders.... there should not be a reason to lose to the damn celtics... i love how we have good pieces around lebron and wade when 1 of them is on the bench..

sick.gif
... just got done doing a session of p90x plyo.... its goes by a lot faster while watching the game.... %!%* still hurts though

sick.gif
... just got done doing a session of p90x plyo.... its goes by a lot faster while watching the game.... %!%* still hurts though

FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just checkin in .... had a crisis at home but all is well. triz, bdis, h3at .... forgive me fam but I'm on my job!

Back
Top Bottom