**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Good win ..to bad I missed it ..I was @ work smh .. good game RCK the kings are my sleeper team that i root for to win every game except against us
laugh.gif

some nights they can be a dangerous team ..sad to hear they might be gone
frown.gif

Noah's back and pulled down 16 boards in their loss tonight ..... the Bulls will be geared to play tomorrow. pending any other trades till 3pm est lol

Noah's back and pulled down 16 boards in their loss tonight ..... the Bulls will be geared to play tomorrow. pending any other trades till 3pm est lol

At trade deadline, it appears there is no Pat answer

by: Ira Winderman February 23rd, 2011 | 3:25 PM

As we offered up in this space five days ago, the Heat have precious little to offer by Thursday’s trading deadline after gutting the roster last summer to make room for LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade.

So, yes, any trade discussion has to start with Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem or the 2011 second-round pick obtained from Minnesota in the Michael Beasley deal.
Because to get a seat at the table, you have to bring something to the table.
Miller now says Riley has given him assurances not to worry.

(Would you expect anything else?
And, semantically, the Heat can say they have never offered Miller or Haslem in trades.
But take it a bit further and it’s not as if Riley has anything else in terms of matching salary to offer.

Miller is at the start of a five-year deal, so it’s not as if he would produce cap savings elsewhere. And he hardly has been a reliable presence.

Then there is Haslem, who took about half as much as he could have received elsewhere in order to return. It would be unfathomable for Riley to actually deal him at this stage, even as his name, too, has made the rounds (and it most definitely has in Heat discussions).

Riley sold “sacrifice

At trade deadline, it appears there is no Pat answer

by: Ira Winderman February 23rd, 2011 | 3:25 PM

As we offered up in this space five days ago, the Heat have precious little to offer by Thursday’s trading deadline after gutting the roster last summer to make room for LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade.

So, yes, any trade discussion has to start with Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem or the 2011 second-round pick obtained from Minnesota in the Michael Beasley deal.
Because to get a seat at the table, you have to bring something to the table.
Miller now says Riley has given him assurances not to worry.

(Would you expect anything else?
And, semantically, the Heat can say they have never offered Miller or Haslem in trades.
But take it a bit further and it’s not as if Riley has anything else in terms of matching salary to offer.

Miller is at the start of a five-year deal, so it’s not as if he would produce cap savings elsewhere. And he hardly has been a reliable presence.

Then there is Haslem, who took about half as much as he could have received elsewhere in order to return. It would be unfathomable for Riley to actually deal him at this stage, even as his name, too, has made the rounds (and it most definitely has in Heat discussions).

Riley sold “sacrifice

WHATS GOOD.... so what do yall think with all the moves that went on, and we just sat here chillin'? not messing with chemistry?

WHATS GOOD.... so what do yall think with all the moves that went on, and we just sat here chillin'? not messing with chemistry?

We're getting better and more comfortable as the year goes on, so I'm actually relieved no moves were made. No need to mess with chemistry with only 20+ games left.

Let's shore things up for the playoff push so we can secure the 1 seed and hopefully our health situation becomes favorable.

We're getting better and more comfortable as the year goes on, so I'm actually relieved no moves were made. No need to mess with chemistry with only 20+ games left.

Let's shore things up for the playoff push so we can secure the 1 seed and hopefully our health situation becomes favorable.

We had nothing to trade, best believe Riles will be keeping tabs on who asks for a buyout.

Expect magloire and/or Howard to not be with the team if someone that could help us pops up.

We had nothing to trade, best believe Riles will be keeping tabs on who asks for a buyout.

Expect magloire and/or Howard to not be with the team if someone that could help us pops up.

Back
Top Bottom