**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

They need to rally around each other but also keep things in perspective as well. I have the utmost confidence that they will improve leading into the playoffs. This year's Playoff contention within the league is going to be nothing short of excitement and thrill. League Wide! I agree, Wade does need to show more leadership and he realizes that it more then likely lies on his shoulders!

They need to rally around each other but also keep things in perspective as well. I have the utmost confidence that they will improve leading into the playoffs. This year's Playoff contention within the league is going to be nothing short of excitement and thrill. League Wide! I agree, Wade does need to show more leadership and he realizes that it more then likely lies on his shoulders!

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Freeze

Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.
You're trolling attempts aren't funny bro.  You are a loser.  Somebody ban this fool please.

Anyways, as far as this team is concerned, I'm sick of not only the obvious, but Spo just being a damn robot after every game.  "We will improve" "We will learn" "We'll digest this in".  Tired of that crap.  Make some damn adjustments already and stop talking about it.

I could also do with some more leadership around here.  When we build up these huge leads, either Lebron or Wade has to aggressively promote a killer instinct in this team.  So far it's not present.

I still have hope for this team with this all being said, but they better find something before our seed keeps slipping.
rawjs nailed every point that needs to be addressed. Having said that, we move on to Chicago!

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Freeze

Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.
You're trolling attempts aren't funny bro.  You are a loser.  Somebody ban this fool please.

Anyways, as far as this team is concerned, I'm sick of not only the obvious, but Spo just being a damn robot after every game.  "We will improve" "We will learn" "We'll digest this in".  Tired of that crap.  Make some damn adjustments already and stop talking about it.

I could also do with some more leadership around here.  When we build up these huge leads, either Lebron or Wade has to aggressively promote a killer instinct in this team.  So far it's not present.

I still have hope for this team with this all being said, but they better find something before our seed keeps slipping.
rawjs nailed every point that needs to be addressed. Having said that, we move on to Chicago!

As a Spurs fan I enjoyed that win but I don't hate Miami at all. Their last two losses came as a result of 3 point shooting that would be hard to replicate on a consistent basis. Right now they are only half a game back of the Lakers (if you really want to grab at straws).

I think they need to let Bibby start who seems more of a traditional PG. James and Wade took the ball out of Carlos and Chalmers' hand too much relegating them to the role of spectator. They look really confused on offense at times, yet halved the 24 point lead going into the half. They can score, but their defense is poor when it really matters.

As a Spurs fan I enjoyed that win but I don't hate Miami at all. Their last two losses came as a result of 3 point shooting that would be hard to replicate on a consistent basis. Right now they are only half a game back of the Lakers (if you really want to grab at straws).

I think they need to let Bibby start who seems more of a traditional PG. James and Wade took the ball out of Carlos and Chalmers' hand too much relegating them to the role of spectator. They look really confused on offense at times, yet halved the 24 point lead going into the half. They can score, but their defense is poor when it really matters.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

D. Wade needs to take control of this team. I personally think he is a better closer than lebron.
I agree 100%. He has deferred long enough. LBJ has missed big shots in the clutch the three games leading up to last night. IMO, Bron needs to go to the post when Wade is in and use his advantage over other SFs in the league.

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow. Playoff atmosphere like the last one in Chicago!

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

D. Wade needs to take control of this team. I personally think he is a better closer than lebron.
I agree 100%. He has deferred long enough. LBJ has missed big shots in the clutch the three games leading up to last night. IMO, Bron needs to go to the post when Wade is in and use his advantage over other SFs in the league.

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow. Playoff atmosphere like the last one in Chicago!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

QFT

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

QFT

There's no clear pecking order, at least from what I see. This seems pretty evident at crunch time where in the last few games Wade didn't even really get to touch the ball.

Lebron's the best player, but is he the best leader for this team? I agree, Wade does need to take this team over if they want to progress forward.

Should be a great game tomorrow!!!

There's no clear pecking order, at least from what I see. This seems pretty evident at crunch time where in the last few games Wade didn't even really get to touch the ball.

Lebron's the best player, but is he the best leader for this team? I agree, Wade does need to take this team over if they want to progress forward.

Should be a great game tomorrow!!!

Originally Posted by Rafabio

These teams were getting wide open looks at 3's though.  That's what Orlando does on a regular basis, that's what they practice, that's what they are built for.  In the Spurs game, many of the long 3's were from Bonner, the other 3 point shooters made mostly corner 3's, which are the closest and easiest 3's. 

These teams were getting wide open looks at 3's though.  That's what Orlando does on a regular basis, that's what they practice, that's what they are built for.  In the Spurs game, many of the long 3's were from Bonner, the other 3 point shooters made mostly corner 3's, which are the closest and easiest 3's. 

Without question I couldn't agree more! Whether faced against clubs that don't necessarily have potent offensive stars ie. Piston Wizards Pacers Raptors, these teams have tested our defensive scheming and have exposed their most obvious weakness in defensive rotation's to perimeter shooters. Time and time again, shooters are left with wide open shots because of the constant double teaming and lack of trust in playing man to man basketball. Inside out offense is what opponents key on when facing the Heat. Last night for example, Matt Bonner made his first three 3pt FG's for the most part uncontested due to POOR DEFENSIVE ROTATION. One of the most easily recognizable observations. The Heat when faced with potent shooters must completely change their defensive game plan because of this. I can care less about the offense which can clearly turn on anytime they'd like. At least from the stars. It's being able to be sound in defensive rotation. That's the key and I'm very confident in Spo and his abilities to get them to buy into that. Let the naysayers continue their rant on how he should be replaced. I will NEVER endorse that idea. Spo is good coach and has an incredible intellectual understanding of basketball. Whether he does of his players will be something he'll have to continue to improve on which I have no doubt he'll succeed at.
EDIT - For the record, I actually do care about the offense as well 
laugh.gif
. But particularly from the support and complimentary players which have not been consistent!

Without question I couldn't agree more! Whether faced against clubs that don't necessarily have potent offensive stars ie. Piston Wizards Pacers Raptors, these teams have tested our defensive scheming and have exposed their most obvious weakness in defensive rotation's to perimeter shooters. Time and time again, shooters are left with wide open shots because of the constant double teaming and lack of trust in playing man to man basketball. Inside out offense is what opponents key on when facing the Heat. Last night for example, Matt Bonner made his first three 3pt FG's for the most part uncontested due to POOR DEFENSIVE ROTATION. One of the most easily recognizable observations. The Heat when faced with potent shooters must completely change their defensive game plan because of this. I can care less about the offense which can clearly turn on anytime they'd like. At least from the stars. It's being able to be sound in defensive rotation. That's the key and I'm very confident in Spo and his abilities to get them to buy into that. Let the naysayers continue their rant on how he should be replaced. I will NEVER endorse that idea. Spo is good coach and has an incredible intellectual understanding of basketball. Whether he does of his players will be something he'll have to continue to improve on which I have no doubt he'll succeed at.
EDIT - For the record, I actually do care about the offense as well 
laugh.gif
. But particularly from the support and complimentary players which have not been consistent!

Wade dont need to take control of this team..
He need to control his free throw shooting,turnovers,and his offensive fouls thats what he need 2 control
Coach Spo need to take control of this team and start doing something to teach lesssons
He need to take charge as a coach just like Phil Jackson had to do with the Bulls when he was a young coach w/ Mj
good coaching wins championships
ask Mj how many chips he got without Phil
ask Kobe how many chips he got without Phil
ask Tim Duncan how many chips he got without Pop
basketball a team sport and Lebron blame Mike Brown for his failures in Cleveland
now all of sudden i kinda see him blaming Spo for his failures in Miami so far
i see a bad trend with Lbj on this

Back
Top Bottom