**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

roll.gif
you forever gonna be salty garbage %## cavs
laugh.gif

anyway I damn near lost my job today  shouting
laugh.gif
 smh good game.... Rudy was well defended and made a great shot
pimp.gif
 I thought grizz won a playoff series they way the building erupted
laugh.gif

gotta hope UD is ok and wade gets better ...

Heat win = Crickets

Heat lose = Mardi Gras

OMG
laugh.gif
did anybody see the laker fan next to the heat fan? when memphis went up by 5 dude was poppin his laker shirt... somebody need to tell him the lakers werent playing hahaha

laugh.gif
Saw that on the Memphis broadcast. The Memphis play - by - play guy was cracking on them
laugh.gif

Heat win = Crickets

Heat lose = Mardi Gras

OMG
laugh.gif
did anybody see the laker fan next to the heat fan? when memphis went up by 5 dude was poppin his laker shirt... somebody need to tell him the lakers werent playing hahaha

laugh.gif
Saw that on the Memphis broadcast. The Memphis play - by - play guy was cracking on them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by bangtcg

xX LeGod Xxwrote:
You would think the Grizzlies had just won a ring they way they had the cheerleaders and confetti on the court. 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Oh, thanks for being the 457854th person to point that out.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You got too many posts to abandon the name too.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I like my SN though. The only people who seem to have a problem with it are Lakers "fans".

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by bangtcg

xX LeGod Xxwrote:
You would think the Grizzlies had just won a ring they way they had the cheerleaders and confetti on the court. 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Oh, thanks for being the 457854th person to point that out.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 You got too many posts to abandon the name too.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I like my SN though. The only people who seem to have a problem with it are Lakers "fans".

That boy Rudy Gay... I would be heated but Rudy is my 2nd favorite SF behind Bron. Get ya' shine on boy 
pimp.gif

That boy Rudy Gay... I would be heated but Rudy is my 2nd favorite SF behind Bron. Get ya' shine on boy 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by h3at23

Heat win = Crickets

Heat lose = Mardi Gras
Co-Sign .... The Hate is relentless 
30t6p3b.gif

fan atomsphere at heat home games = crickets

but it is funny seeing tbe big deal made after every heat loss.  ill reserve making that big deal for may or june when someone beats them 4 times.  the regular season grind has hit them though with wade getting injured. who's miami play next tho?

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by h3at23

Heat win = Crickets

Heat lose = Mardi Gras
Co-Sign .... The Hate is relentless 
30t6p3b.gif

fan atomsphere at heat home games = crickets

but it is funny seeing tbe big deal made after every heat loss.  ill reserve making that big deal for may or june when someone beats them 4 times.  the regular season grind has hit them though with wade getting injured. who's miami play next tho?

Udonis might be out for a while with surgery to his foot ..... that will be a big blow for sure. Wade still is questionable

Udonis might be out for a while with surgery to his foot ..... that will be a big blow for sure. Wade still is questionable

Back
Top Bottom