**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Gametime Lets get it Heat ....... so freakin happy to see Jon Barry isn't calling this game THANK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gametime Lets get it Heat ....... so freakin happy to see Jon Barry isn't calling this game THANK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offensive flow in the first quarter whatsoever .... hope Bosh can get back to the game after missing most of the 1st

No offensive flow in the first quarter whatsoever .... hope Bosh can get back to the game after missing most of the 1st

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I was gonna say.. very hard to watch..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I was gonna say.. very hard to watch..
sick.gif

Can someone resay what mark jackson said quoting mark cuban saying brandon bass is the best what?

Can someone resay what mark jackson said quoting mark cuban saying brandon bass is the best what?

best wide open shooter in the nba

the guys on the heat just dont look like theyre giving 100%...they got their checks and now this is just a side gig

best wide open shooter in the nba

the guys on the heat just dont look like theyre giving 100%...they got their checks and now this is just a side gig

I had to stop eating my pre thanksgiving meal to post this :  when howard was grabbed by wade before he dunked and was fouled, why did he grab d wades shoulder and start talking to him.  dang does this man howard ever get serious, i am pretty sure if kobe fouled him like that he would not be grabbing his shoulder during a game talking to them and making small jokes.  even in the pickup atmosphere i would not want him on my team he just never gets serious and always is laughing and joking.  could not understand last year during the ecf against boston he was laughing and making jokes down 3 -0.  Now back to my meal

I had to stop eating my pre thanksgiving meal to post this :  when howard was grabbed by wade before he dunked and was fouled, why did he grab d wades shoulder and start talking to him.  dang does this man howard ever get serious, i am pretty sure if kobe fouled him like that he would not be grabbing his shoulder during a game talking to them and making small jokes.  even in the pickup atmosphere i would not want him on my team he just never gets serious and always is laughing and joking.  could not understand last year during the ecf against boston he was laughing and making jokes down 3 -0.  Now back to my meal

Back
Top Bottom